MIDI Import Question

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
JohnnyBee 67

30 Apr 2022

Hi. :puf_smile:
The other day I tried to import raw MIDI created in EZ Keys (Toontrack) to turn the chords into a string part in Session Strings Pro 2. When I imported the MIDI into the Reason sequencer it only brought in two of the 4 bar chord sequence I dragged in and seemed to create a "partial" clip around it.

What did I do wrong?

John B

Billy+

30 Apr 2022

You're probably not doing anything wrong, I've noticed the problem importing certain midi files in R11 and it doesn't matter if you drag n drop or double click certain midi files just create strange clip boundaries.

It might be worth reporting/creating a support ticket and providing the midi file.

JohnnyBee 67

30 Apr 2022

Billy+ wrote:
30 Apr 2022
You're probably not doing anything wrong, I've noticed the problem importing certain midi files in R11 and it doesn't matter if you drag n drop or double click certain midi files just create strange clip boundaries.

It might be worth reporting/creating a support ticket and providing the midi file.
Thanks. I was actually able to import them but I had to do them one chord at a time.

:puf_smile: John B

• Information