May Madness sales 2022

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
arnigretar

24 May 2022

Steedus wrote:
23 May 2022
arnigretar wrote:
23 May 2022
Are there only 14 items in the reward store? Or am I missing something :)
When REs go on sale they get removed from the rewards store (automatically). Once the sales finish they should go back in.
Ah, ok! Makes sense :) Was wondering why there were only 14 available there!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

Matfink

24 May 2022

Was keeping an eye on the Industrializer effect for a sale, but its price was jacked up £10 just before the sale, so too much really for what it is :(

Jac459

30 May 2022

arnigretar wrote:
24 May 2022
Steedus wrote:
23 May 2022

When REs go on sale they get removed from the rewards store (automatically). Once the sales finish they should go back in.
Waiting for the zero hybrid synth and Obsession to be back on the reward store... Any chance?
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

motuscott

30 May 2022

May 30, still holding out
My name is motuscott and I am a gasoholic.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

motuscott

01 Jun 2022

Whew, just made it!
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Biolumin3sc3nt

01 Jun 2022

motuscott wrote:
01 Jun 2022
Whew, just made it!
Pfff LoL - U crack Me up

doze

01 Jun 2022

Jac459 wrote:
30 May 2022
arnigretar wrote:
24 May 2022

Waiting for the zero hybrid synth and Obsession to be back on the reward store... Any chance?
Neither of those were in the reward shop.

challism

01 Jun 2022

Matfink wrote:
24 May 2022
Was keeping an eye on the Industrializer effect for a sale, but its price was jacked up £10 just before the sale, so too much really for what it is :(
I didn't notice the price increase. But I was disappointed to see the discounts offered by Ekss were much smaller than in previous sales. I was hoping to pick up a few devices that have gone on sale for $35 in past sales, but are now on sale for $45. The smaller discount turned me off, so I didn't buy any Ekss devices during this sale; I spent the money with other devs.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Steedus
Competition Winner

01 Jun 2022

challism wrote:
01 Jun 2022
Matfink wrote:
24 May 2022
I didn't notice the price increase. But I was disappointed to see the discounts offered by Ekss were much smaller than in previous sales. I was hoping to pick up a few devices that have gone on sale for $35 in past sales, but are now on sale for $45. The smaller discount turned me off, so I didn't buy any Ekss devices during this sale; I spent the money with other devs.
It could've been that this time RS recommended sellers go with closer to "35% off" this time. Their marketing was heavy on that number, and I know in my industry there are similar "recommended sale amounts" pressed by the platform holders.

challism

01 Jun 2022

Steedus wrote:
01 Jun 2022
challism wrote:
01 Jun 2022

It could've been that this time RS recommended sellers go with closer to "35% off" this time. Their marketing was heavy on that number, and I know in my industry there are similar "recommended sale amounts" pressed by the platform holders.
Ah, that's an interesting point. Well, hopefully next time we will see Ekss return to his previous discount (which was 50% for the devices I was looking at).
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

moofi

06 Jun 2022

Very nice, thank you. Gonna pick up Nostromo eventually :-)

rcbuse wrote:
18 May 2022
I didn't join the sale but I did just lower all my permanent prices to match the lowest sale price my devices have ever been sold at. Some of them even lower!

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... +Panda+LLC

• Information