Reason Sale: Upgrade to 12, get all players for Free

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Alperian

27 Mar 2022

Well it's not ALL players. It's 5 players and I want them. I'm not an early adopter. I am the guy who waits for bargains. Still I spend a fortune. Too much.

Once I have upgraded how do I get them? I'm not seeing any of them in the application or anywhere else. Do they send me a notification?

helmutson

27 Mar 2022

helmutson wrote:
27 Mar 2022
I make no progress purchasing it. Do I need a reward voucher or promo for the buying process ?
I have R11Suite and wanna buy it for the 199.-€ , is it not possible ? I have the upgrade in my basket, but there is no way for paying it.
Very strange ...
Solved :thumbs_up:

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2022

helmutson wrote:
27 Mar 2022
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
26 Mar 2022

Yes
Good, than I'll do the upgrade. I have R12+ at the moment(until april), I have no interest in these soundpacks etc., besides the new players and the last 2 new instruments I have purchased every RE from RS, got R11Suite too ... so, for me it seems a good deal. Update on 12, 3 new players (roundabout 400.-€ ) for 50% off and get the offline functionality back (wich is very important for me).
Additionally I have so many reward points that I could purchase the new instuments too...
don't get pulled in, they are only worth what you use... so if you don't use then they are worth zero to you.
Plus if you have R11 Suite then there are only 2 new players? Pattern Mutator and BLG (both of which.. Ermm.. are crap (to put it nicely))

ArcoZ

27 Mar 2022

So what is the real value of these players, if you can get it all for free?
The swan song of RS.

• Information