Missing Sounds - Some sounds could not be found

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
napynap

05 Mar 2022

Hey all, been a while, but I never left...

Please help!

My Win10 computer crashed hard after like 4 years of solid performance, so I had to reimage/reinstall everything (my data was stored elsewhere and backed up).

So I reinstalled Reason 12.2.4d100 (Stable channel), including all my RE's etc.. but I forgot the ReFills. So when I loaded up an old song, I got the popup 'Missing Sounds - Some sounds could not be found' dialog box (Analogue Monsters ReFill). No problem, I just went to my ReasonStudios account and downloaded the ReFill, unzipped it, and put it in the C: drive in the Propellerhead folder and followed the instructions... I opened the Reason 12 browser and selected the folder of the refill, then clicked on 'Search Folder' and 'Search Locations' in the dialog box, and Reason still can't find the missing sounds! I don't know what else to do here. Without these sounds, my song won't ever be itself. Any suggestions? -Napy

P.S.
NEVER MIND: A REBOOT after reinstalling the ReFills RESOLVED THE ISSUE. The sounds were loaded properly and the song sounds the way it should.

I still posted my pain in case it helps one of us in the future. I'm a team player. -Napy
visit http://www.napynap.com to learn more about me. Thank you.

• Information