EnochLight wrote: ↑
29 Sep 2021
Billy+ wrote: ↑
29 Sep 2021
I've totally given up on upgrading to R12 anytime soon even if it costs more later I'm happy using R11 until an actual stable fully working version is released even if that means missing R12 all together, I will definitely be looking for a discounted price from a 3rd party as well rather than buying direct like I normally would, I can't believe that we're already at 12.2.1 and still haven't seen a good product
R12 so far has been nothing but a list of things RS would like to be
Have you actually tried the latest d50 released today? Or is it more than just performance/bug issues that keeps you from upgrading?
I was running the cheap subscription but removed it all a week or so ago, I think around the time the roadmap got released.
After seeing the bugs first hand and seeing the time frame I decided I wasn't prepared for the wait I honestly think they should have waited until the features that they want R12 to have should have been there at release all this drip feeding of features is just wrong and kinda feels like an in development version.
I get that they have/are putting a lot of work into it and I'm looking forward to using it but just not the way it's being offered at the moment I honestly can't bring myself to rely on it at the moment so I'm sticking with R11 and looking forward to seeing a solid product even if that's the next major version,
it's unfortunate as I can't remember the last time I didn't upgrade on release day I'm just thankful that I had a chance to try it using a cheap subscription rather than buying it at full price and I will probably use a subscription before I buy in the future, loosing £20 is better than wasting £200 if that's what a license is going to cost in the future...
Latest (got any vocals?) contact me...