[solved] Sound packs gone after subscription expires

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
WOO

20 Sep 2021

My reason plus subscription ran out today. Just opened up reason after the update licenses procedure ended and packs folder no longer visible in browser. I closed out and tried using companion plus to log in but no account found message showed up. Restarted reason again this time using my normal login screen that pops up during reason launch and same result. I thought that the sound packs were ours to keep. Did I miss something? Or is this just a parting gift for even trying out reason plus? :twisted:
Attachments
Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (41).png (530.86 KiB) Viewed 489 times
Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (38).png (9.16 KiB) Viewed 489 times

Noise
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2021

Check this folder:
C:\Users\WOO_I_GUESS\AppData\Roaming\Propellerhead Software\Packs
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

WOO

21 Sep 2021

Thanks for reminding of the folder location for packs. Their there but still not showing up in the browser. Even tried opening in reason 10. My whole experience with the subscription service has been fraught with problems. After the 1.8.133 update to companion I was unable to even download sound packs for the last few weeks of my subscription without reverting pack to a previous install of companion. Thanks James P. for supplying me with that link. After several exchanges with James and the support staff at Reason no one could figure out what was causing my download problems. Now that my subscription has expired and I have no intention of ever buying into the subscription service makes most of my problems a moot point! But what happened to my packs folks from Reason. I thought that all sound packs I downloaded during my free trail were mine to keep. Yes/no I know you monitor this forum so I would appreciate a response.

Billy+

21 Sep 2021

The simplest thing to do which is what I have done would be to move the whole pack folder into your documents folder and create a favourite link inside Reason for quick access.

The packs location won't show unless you have an active subscription

WOO

21 Sep 2021

Thanks Billy.

• Information