NNXT help

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Charduck

19 Sep 2021

I created a wav sample last year and loaded it into my NNXT. When I double clicked on the screen, somehow the NNXT added the sample to my track and sync'd it perfectly to my tracks tempo. How did I do that and how can I do that again to a different track that I'm working on ?

selig
RE Developer

19 Sep 2021

This is going to be a tough one to answer. For one, it's unclear what you're describing. You say NNXT added the sample to your "track" - does that mean added to your song, the NNXT MIDI track, a new audio track, what exactly?
What kind of wav same did you create, a one shot sample, a drum/other loop, a musical performance?
Which screen did you double click, the one in the NNXT?
Also, you can probably appreciate that it's difficult to help someone remember something they did once, having not been there when it happened. It's like me asking you to help me remember where I put my glasses (no, they're not "on my head"). ;)
Some more information would be helpful - if you did it once, we can help you do it again. But it may take a few "back and forth" trips to nail it down…
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information