All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
huggermugger

02 Jan 2022

Imaginary191 wrote:
02 Jan 2022
4 Ekssperimental Sounds REs appeared in rewards shop. I wonder if any more developers will be added.
That's good to see.

Zerosity

21 Jan 2022

@james

I know this thread is about the Rewards Shop, but can we get updates to the Rent-To-Own devices as well? I just noticed Bass Line Generator and Pattern Mutator aren't available as Rent-To-Own.

Hoboys

21 Jan 2022

I think jamespember mentioned that unlimited voucher cap (even user-defined voucher amounts) and products being in the reward shop during sale is the dream. That would actually be awesome.

Catblack

23 Jan 2022

So I've got 150+ reward points and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Bassline Generator and Pattern Mutator. I should get $50 vouchers and pay for each in separate transactions? My fear is that a $75 or $100 voucher will only apply to ONE item at a time. Advice?

Edit: Nevermind, will do separate transactions anyway.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

huggermugger

23 Jan 2022

Catblack wrote:
23 Jan 2022
So I've got 150+ reward points and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Bassline Generator and Pattern Mutator. I should get $50 vouchers and pay for each in separate transactions? My fear is that a $75 or $100 voucher will only apply to ONE item at a time. Advice?

Edit: Nevermind, will do separate transactions anyway.
One voucher only, per transaction. You can put two or more things into your cart, but you can only use one voucher for the sale.

Iggster

03 Sep 2022

Anybody else been having issues with the rewards?

I exchanged a £50 reward but my credit card was blocked due to away on holiday so the transaction didn't go through. After sorting the card, the voucher code was no longer valid and has disappeared from the Rewards List and no purchase went through.

I then redeemed further points against another £50 voucher and a £25 voucher. The £50 voucher worked but the £25 voucher is now reporting 'code not valid'. However this time its still on my Rewards Voucher List (see attached). Fortunately I have managed to get the sale items I wanted but looks like the rewards system is broken at the moment. I started with 265 reward points yesterday and I now 140 points with 75 points lost due to the system error.

Jamespender, if you are reading this, i've raised ticket #130945 to cover. Would you mind working your magic please?

Thanks.

• Information