All RS Rack Extensions are now in the Rewards Shop

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
huggermugger

Post 02 Jan 2022

Imaginary191 wrote:
02 Jan 2022
4 Ekssperimental Sounds REs appeared in rewards shop. I wonder if any more developers will be added.
That's good to see.

Zerosity

Post 21 Jan 2022

@james

I know this thread is about the Rewards Shop, but can we get updates to the Rent-To-Own devices as well? I just noticed Bass Line Generator and Pattern Mutator aren't available as Rent-To-Own.

Hoboys
Banned user

Post 21 Jan 2022

I think jamespember mentioned that unlimited voucher cap (even user-defined voucher amounts) and products being in the reward shop during sale is the dream. That would actually be awesome.

Catblack

Post 23 Jan 2022

So I've got 150+ reward points and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Bassline Generator and Pattern Mutator. I should get $50 vouchers and pay for each in separate transactions? My fear is that a $75 or $100 voucher will only apply to ONE item at a time. Advice?

Edit: Nevermind, will do separate transactions anyway.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

huggermugger

Post 23 Jan 2022

Catblack wrote:
23 Jan 2022
So I've got 150+ reward points and I think I'm going to pull the trigger on Bassline Generator and Pattern Mutator. I should get $50 vouchers and pay for each in separate transactions? My fear is that a $75 or $100 voucher will only apply to ONE item at a time. Advice?

Edit: Nevermind, will do separate transactions anyway.
One voucher only, per transaction. You can put two or more things into your cart, but you can only use one voucher for the sale.

• Information