Reason Studios Support

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Tech-dance

08 Sep 2021

I have been using Reason since Reason 1.0 but have rarely needed any support from Propellerhead/Reason Studios. I have just upgraded from Reason 11 suite to Reason 12 and have had a problem with my Ignition Key after I tried to upgrade the license. Now if I try to authorize or deauthorise the key I get the message

"There is a problem with the Ignition Key (CM(fix):null).
Please contact support."

I have contacted support but they are of little use. Fortunately they key is working enough to open Reason 11 and 12 but I am able to authorize or deauthorize the key. Reason Studios support have told me the key is corrupted and to get a new key - however replacements are no longer sold in their shop. I read this pretty much as they are no really interested (any more than I am interested in Reason + for £19.99 a month!)

Their attitude here speaks volumes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7521493&hilit=ignit ... s+the+dust

This is my first thread - sorry it is not an upbeat one!

#Feeling frustrated

robotgard

08 Sep 2021

Try reinstalling the drivers for more recent ones: https://www.wibu.com/support/user/user-software.html

And also try it on another computer.

Tech-dance

09 Sep 2021

Thanks for the suggestions. I have however tried all this already

• Information