vncnt wrote: ↑
15 Sep 2021
Hi, this is my first post in here.
As a hobbyist, I'm a Reason user since Neptune in v6/2011.
I have the impression that some existing issues in v12 something to do with Reason+.
It would be strange to keep perpetual license holders waiting for new features.
For such an agreement, the users often want to know a little more about the intentions with version 12.
For me, I am happy that the product is being further developed and
that there is a chance of VST3, that hopefully will be good enough for Melodyne.
I'm also very glad with this first implementation of the zoom option.
According to my optician I already fall into the category of visually challenged.
So please remove the suggestion in the promo video as if it's only for grannies.
It is not a nice thing to say.
Adjusting the display properties in Windows doesn't help for every piece of software that I need to use on my pc.
However, adjusting font/button size per application does. Or browser style zooming (a perfect example of flexible zooming).
Only slightly worried that the A-List Acoustic Guitarist v2 product page is down.
The current ReasonStudios website is a bit weird with the most important submenus at the bottom.
In Reason 12 I'd like to see some of these improvements or additions:
- Scottish bagpipes
- Dutch streetorgan (I'm trying to contact museums for recording my own samples)
- pipe organ simulations are very limited compared to real organs as can be found in churches and concerthalls
- filter by simulations of real instruments -> a personal rating system? To much rubbish that I never use or want to see while browsing.
- unable to move important column names to the left side
- keyboard note to CV
- trigger recording on MIDI activity (hands on keyboard!)
- a visual indicator that highlights the first/second/third(/fourth) beat (it really helps in certain situations)
- add zoom 130% and 150% (important sweet spots)
- zoom by scrollwheel + focus on mouse pointer, treated separately for Rack, Mixer, and Sequencer
- 2D pan by middle mouse button for Rack, Mixer, and Sequencer
- export loop is only available in stereo: please add channel selector for L, R or L+R separated
- Reason is not really dual screen aware: I keep adjusting the Rack and Mixer on the 2nd screen
- a vertical drag lock system when dragging a set of notes (initially and mainly) left or right
- a horizontal drag lock system when dragging a set of notes (initially and mainly) up or down