Where is the Show Programmer Button?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
monogee

03 Sep 2021

I just downloaded Reason 12 and I do not see Show Programmer button in the Master Section. Does anyone know how to get this button to appear? Thank You

joeyluck

03 Sep 2021

No need for a Show Programmer button anymore. The channel inserts and Master insert can now load Combinators!

So all of the macros you would've accessed in the insert programmer are now there, immediately accessible on the face of whatever Combi patch. Then what you would have accessed previously in terms of programming, would now be the editor of whatever Combi. And you can load multiple Combis in an insert!

Billy+

03 Sep 2021

joeyluck wrote:
03 Sep 2021
No need for a Show Programmer button anymore. The channel inserts and Master insert can now load Combinators!

So all of the macros you would've accessed in the insert programmer are now there, immediately accessible on the face of whatever Combi patch. Then what you would have accessed previously in terms of programming, would now be the editor of whatever Combi. And you can load multiple Combis in an insert!
At first I thought that it might not really work but actually it's perfect, being able to chain CMBv2 inside the insert sections is definitely a positive change

Heigen5

03 Sep 2021

Like we talked earlier, we should be able to load/save the container content in the future.

monogee

03 Sep 2021

Thank You. I am trying to locate what they call the default Mastering Suite. Would you happen to know where that patch is located? Thanks

Billy+

03 Sep 2021

monogee wrote:
03 Sep 2021
Thank You. I am trying to locate what they call the default Mastering Suite. Would you happen to know where that patch is located? Thanks
It's included in the default template, can't remember the patch name exactly but search for default mastering and your going to find it.

Heigen5

03 Sep 2021

monogee wrote:
03 Sep 2021
Factory Sounds/All effect Patches/Mastering/Default Mastering Suite.cmb

monogee

03 Sep 2021

Thank You.

• Information