Reason 12 has arrived

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
User avatar
Jackjackdaw
Posts: 966
Joined: 12 Jan 2019

Post 08 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021


If they were illegally capturing PII, the opt-out wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Haha, very true! 😆

User avatar
AttenuationHz
Posts: 1977
Joined: 20 Mar 2015
Location: Back of the Rack-1

Post 08 Sep 2021

I'd suggest everyone read the term of use pertaining to privacy. By installing and agreeing to installing Reason 12 you are agreeing to the terms. https://www.reasonstudios.com/agreements#privacy-policy
Under Applicable Data Protection Laws, you have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. We process your personal data to the extent necessary in order to fulfil your rights. Please submit requests for exercising your rights by contacting us on the contact details set out below.

You have, under certain circumstances, the right to exercise the following rights:

Access
You may request confirmation whether personal data is processed and, if that is the case, access your personal data and additional information such as the purposes of the processing. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If the request is made by electronic means the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format if you do not request otherwise.

Object to certain processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest for reasons which concerns your particular situation. In such a situation, we will stop using your personal data where the processing is based on a legitimate interest, unless we can show that the interest overrides your privacy interest or that the use of your personal data is necessary in order to manage or defend legal claims.

Rectification
You have at any time the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, as well as, taking into account the purposes of processing, the right to have incomplete personal data completed which relates to you.

Erasure
You may have your personal data erased under certain circumstances, such as when your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected. However, we cannot delete your personal data if we e.g. are obligated under law to keep the data.

Restriction of processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data to only comprise storage of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as when the processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data erased. If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, we may only, besides storing the data, process your personal data with your consent, in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or to defend rights of others.

Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to at any time withdraw your consent to processing of personal data to the extent the processing is based on your consent.

Data portability
You may ask to receive a machine-readable copy of the personal data processed on the basis of your consent or on the basis that the processing is necessary in order to perform an agreement with you, and which personal data have been provided to Reason by you (data portability) and ask for the information to be transferred to another data controller (where possible).

Complaints to the supervisory authority
You acknowledge that you always have the right to lodge complaints pertaining to the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
By using Reason 12 you are agreeing to use the website, you are also consenting to have anonymised data stored, including cookies, credit card details, shopping and browsing patterns etc. This data may be shared with 3rd parties under the terms of the agreement, you agree to have the data anonymised or pseudonymised. Pseudonymised data is identifiable data, in the sense that it can eventually be linked back to an individual. Whether or not Reason Studio's share that identifiable data with the 3rd party remains their option - however there is a certain level of trust that you agree with by using Reason.

On "Send error reports and statistics" There seems to be some confusion and a lot of misinformation about what its removal means or how it impacts users in Reason 12. The checkmark doesn't say that any data sent is anonymised nor is it mentioned in the terms of use. However what is mentioned is the above (highlighted). In other words you have the right to opt out provided you have given consent to opt in. I'd suggest anyone with an issue first read what you have agreed to and then contact Reason Studios to clear up any misconceptions.

musicman691
Posts: 64
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Location: NJ USA

Post 08 Sep 2021

AttenuationHz wrote:
08 Sep 2021
I'd suggest everyone read the term of use pertaining to privacy. By installing and agreeing to installing Reason 12 you are agreeing to the terms. https://www.reasonstudios.com/agreements#privacy-policy
Under Applicable Data Protection Laws, you have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. We process your personal data to the extent necessary in order to fulfil your rights. Please submit requests for exercising your rights by contacting us on the contact details set out below.

You have, under certain circumstances, the right to exercise the following rights:

Access
You may request confirmation whether personal data is processed and, if that is the case, access your personal data and additional information such as the purposes of the processing. You are also entitled to receive a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If the request is made by electronic means the information will be provided in a commonly used electronic format if you do not request otherwise.

Object to certain processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest for reasons which concerns your particular situation. In such a situation, we will stop using your personal data where the processing is based on a legitimate interest, unless we can show that the interest overrides your privacy interest or that the use of your personal data is necessary in order to manage or defend legal claims.

Rectification
You have at any time the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, as well as, taking into account the purposes of processing, the right to have incomplete personal data completed which relates to you.

Erasure
You may have your personal data erased under certain circumstances, such as when your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected. However, we cannot delete your personal data if we e.g. are obligated under law to keep the data.

Restriction of processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data to only comprise storage of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as when the processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data erased. If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, we may only, besides storing the data, process your personal data with your consent, in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or to defend rights of others.

Withdrawal of consent
You have the right to at any time withdraw your consent to processing of personal data to the extent the processing is based on your consent.

Data portability
You may ask to receive a machine-readable copy of the personal data processed on the basis of your consent or on the basis that the processing is necessary in order to perform an agreement with you, and which personal data have been provided to Reason by you (data portability) and ask for the information to be transferred to another data controller (where possible).

Complaints to the supervisory authority
You acknowledge that you always have the right to lodge complaints pertaining to the processing of your personal data to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
By using Reason 12 you are agreeing to use the website, you are also consenting to have anonymised data stored, including cookies, credit card details, shopping and browsing patterns etc. This data may be shared with 3rd parties under the terms of the agreement, you agree to have the data anonymised or pseudonymised. Pseudonymised data is identifiable data, in the sense that it can eventually be linked back to an individual. Whether or not Reason Studio's share that identifiable data with the 3rd party remains their option - however there is a certain level of trust that you agree with by using Reason.

On "Send error reports and statistics" There seems to be some confusion and a lot of misinformation about what its removal means or how it impacts users in Reason 12. The checkmark doesn't say that any data sent is anonymised nor is it mentioned in the terms of use. However what is mentioned is the above (highlighted). In other words you have the right to opt out provided you have given consent to opt in. I'd suggest anyone with an issue first read what you have agreed to and then contact Reason Studios to clear up any misconceptions.
Thank you for posting this. I will definitely NOT be purchasing this upgrade which is a shame considering I'm still on R8.3
Jack
MacPro mid-2012 3.46 GHz hexcore Westmere 48 gig ram
OSX 10.13.6
PT2021.6, Reason 8.3
QAPLA!

User avatar
PropitiousME
Posts: 18
Joined: 01 Sep 2021

Post 08 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021
PropitiousME wrote:
08 Sep 2021
This thread is completely insufferable again all because too many people couldn't just respect a man's right to privacy and instead felt the need to question it, even ridicule it. What happened to agreeing to disagree in a respectful manner? We get it, often people are content with taking everything for granted until they've lost something they never realized they had. Plenty of history to teach you about how that turns out (for those willing to learn from it). So that doesn't mean everyone has to subscribe to those same hive minded belief(s)
If they were illegally capturing PII, the opt-out wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.

Do you really think that anyone who disagrees with you holds hive-minded beliefs?
I characterized the opposing view in this case as "hive minded" because it's a suitable analogy. Hive mind mentalities create inherent liabilities since their whole premise is they aren't allowed to question any authority other then what's delegated to them by a single source of truth. In this case that truth is the belief that privacy policies always ensure the consumer's protection. "If they were illegally capturing PII, the opt-out wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference." That's a typical passive response that equates to being taken to the proverbial woodshed. People like you are enablers and a liability to our free society. Corporations and power structures love that mindset.

I don't personally believe RS is up to any nefarious activity in this case, but there are real principles and individual rights at stake in these types of discussion so there should be a clear stance on them as it relates to business practices and audited policy. Individuals have a right to chose which side they fall on and they shouldn't be subject to ridicule if they chose to abstain. That's the beauty of a free society and open market! The right to privacy is a key pillar of our free society and anyone that doesn't respect it or help protect it IS a liability. Never mind those willing to belittle it... My implied liability is by definition of the principle itself, not my or anyone else's personal belief(s). The system can't exist as it's meant to if people are willing to give up their right every time there is some first world convenience on offer (because "what harm could it cause", etc).

So to be clear, I did not say anyone that disagrees with me is "hive minded". That is your OWN inference and you're entitled to that, but don't try and convince others here of it on my behalf. You don't speak for me. I would argue your response is only revealing as to your own mindset on these critical matters and expresses a level of active indifference that only serves to feed the unwelcome abuse that takes place within our society across the corresponding services / product offerings at market. That is if you actually believe what you typed. Good day.
Studio One 5 + Reason 11 Suite [AMD Ryzen 5 2600x (3.6Ghz, no OC) | 16GB RAM | Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI (Bios: F61d) | Radeon RX 560 4GB | Presonus Studio68c | Yamaha Montage 7]

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

PropitiousME wrote:
08 Sep 2021
"If they were illegally capturing PII, the opt-out wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference." That's a typical passive response that equates to being taken to the proverbial woodshed. People like you are enablers and a liability to our free society. Corporations and power structures love that mindset.
If they were ILLEGALLY capturing PII data, then no, no agreement would make any difference because they would have ALREADY chosen to ignore all agreements and legality.

So no, your argument is incorrect.

Tell me, if they had already chosen to violate your PII, how would you ticking a checkbox stop them from violating PII and GDPR?
---

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

PropitiousME wrote:
08 Sep 2021
I would argue your response is only revealing ...
Dude, nobody is interested in a passive insult dressed up in the form of an armchair psychoanalysis :thumbs_down:
Last edited by avasopht on 08 Sep 2021, edited 1 time in total.
---

musicman691
Posts: 64
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Location: NJ USA

Post 08 Sep 2021

This data sharing is like being an alpha or beta tester - the developer is using end users to help with their product and the end user gets nothing for their time & effort. Does anyone really like working as an unpaid developer? This is where my socialist comment comes in. Fair pay for fair work.
Jack
MacPro mid-2012 3.46 GHz hexcore Westmere 48 gig ram
OSX 10.13.6
PT2021.6, Reason 8.3
QAPLA!

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
This data sharing is like being an alpha or beta tester - the developer is using end users to help with their product and the end user gets nothing for their time & effort. Does anyone really like working as an unpaid developer? This is where my socialist comment comes in. Fair pay for fair work.
The end-user gets ... ... wait for it ... ... an improved product :clap:
---

musicman691
Posts: 64
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Location: NJ USA

Post 08 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021
musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
This data sharing is like being an alpha or beta tester - the developer is using end users to help with their product and the end user gets nothing for their time & effort. Does anyone really like working as an unpaid developer? This is where my socialist comment comes in. Fair pay for fair work.
The end-user gets ... ... wait for it ... ... an improved product :clap:
Maybe but I doubt it. That sentiment only works if the developer really takes to heart what people are saying & doing. Too many developers say they want to hear from end users but they ignore the really important for fluff like spinning fans.
Jack
MacPro mid-2012 3.46 GHz hexcore Westmere 48 gig ram
OSX 10.13.6
PT2021.6, Reason 8.3
QAPLA!

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
Maybe but I doubt it. That sentiment only works if the developer really takes to heart what people are saying & doing. Too many developers say they want to hear from end users but they ignore the really important for fluff like spinning fans.
Wait, so your argument is now that they're not using the data, and that's the grand conspiracy. Okay ... :clap:
---

musicman691
Posts: 64
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Location: NJ USA

Post 08 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021
musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
Maybe but I doubt it. That sentiment only works if the developer really takes to heart what people are saying & doing. Too many developers say they want to hear from end users but they ignore the really important for fluff like spinning fans.
Wait, so your argument is now that they're not using the data, and that's the grand conspiracy. Okay ... :clap:
They ask - no demand - for the data and when they have it they don't use it. Meanwhile it just sits there waiting to be hacked.
Jack
MacPro mid-2012 3.46 GHz hexcore Westmere 48 gig ram
OSX 10.13.6
PT2021.6, Reason 8.3
QAPLA!

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

That all being said, it's bad forum form for me to assist in derailing discussion.

This really needs to be in its own thread.
---

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
EnochLight wrote:
08 Sep 2021

Not to digress, but "us Americans" - at least 46% of them using mobile operating systems anyway - don't give a rat's ass about privacy compared to the convenience of being given free stuff:

well,ACKTUALLY.JPG
Well this American gives a damn about his privacy. Remember that free stuff is worth what you paid for it - which is zero. I own what I use - no free crap, no subscription. I like to run a tight ship here. Don't use mobile system and don't have a cell phone. Don't need one and don't want one.
Totally understand your feelings on your privacy, and that's totally fine. I was merely pointing out that almost half of Americans who use mobile operating systems choose to use Google's Android, which is renowned for its lack of privacy (literally, you are the product and your data is sold to advertisers for profit). Your blanket statement about Americans' privacy was not only subjective, but false - especially seeing as how 85 percent of adults own a smartphone in 2021. And yes, I realize you don't own a cellphone or use one. Good for you!

Also, as much as you take your privacy so seriously, I hope your using a VPN when you're on the Internet and reject all cookies in your browser...
Win 10 | Reason 12 |  Studio 1 4.6 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, TR-8 7x7 Expansion, MX1, JX8P, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

cjt83
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 Sep 2021

Post 08 Sep 2021

Capture 1.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
So I have installed Reason 12 and everything around the rack looks terribly pixely. What am I missing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

cjt83 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
So I have installed Reason 12 and everything around the rack looks terribly pixely. What am I missing?
You missed the blog post from yesterday:

https://www.reasonstudios.com/blog/roadmap-for-reason
For Reason 12 the focus was to make the rack hi-res but in October we will ship an update that updates the remaining parts of the sequencer and UI to hi-res too.
Win 10 | Reason 12 |  Studio 1 4.6 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, TR-8 7x7 Expansion, MX1, JX8P, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

User avatar
Pepin
Posts: 114
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021
musicman691 wrote:
08 Sep 2021
This data sharing is like being an alpha or beta tester - the developer is using end users to help with their product and the end user gets nothing for their time & effort. Does anyone really like working as an unpaid developer? This is where my socialist comment comes in. Fair pay for fair work.
The end-user gets ... ... wait for it ... ... an improved product :clap:
And some users don’t find this trade off worth it. Are you defending removing the opt out checkbox? Because many (most?) developers get by just fine while still offering the ability to opt out. I agree it’s rather conspiracist to think RS is intentionally harvesting personal info, but removing the existing opt out does not inspire trust and could understandably fuel that kind of speculation. It’s a sketchy move, whatever data is actually being collected.

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2702
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 08 Sep 2021

Pepin wrote:
08 Sep 2021
And some users don’t find this trade off worth it. Are you defending removing the opt out checkbox? Because many (most?) developers get by just fine while still offering the ability to opt out. I agree it’s rather conspiracist to think RS is intentionally harvesting personal info, but removing the existing opt out does not inspire trust and could understandably fuel that kind of speculation. It’s a sketchy move, whatever data is actually being collected.
I was responding to his comment in the context of the prior comments.

The conspiracy theorists and speculators would have something to say no matter what.

If the concern is that they're doing things they're not telling you about, ... well that means the checkbox is just for show, since the assumption is deception and intended illegal violation.

It's a bad move IMO.
---

dubV
Posts: 2
Joined: 08 Sep 2021

Post 08 Sep 2021

I upgraded last week. Now I am experiencing significant performance issues with R12 when I change the Application Zoom setting. By any chance, has anyone else experienced this?

User avatar
Pepin
Posts: 114
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Sep 2021

avasopht wrote:
08 Sep 2021
Pepin wrote:
08 Sep 2021
And some users don’t find this trade off worth it. Are you defending removing the opt out checkbox? Because many (most?) developers get by just fine while still offering the ability to opt out. I agree it’s rather conspiracist to think RS is intentionally harvesting personal info, but removing the existing opt out does not inspire trust and could understandably fuel that kind of speculation. It’s a sketchy move, whatever data is actually being collected.
I was responding to his comment in the context of the prior comments.

The conspiracy theorists and speculators would have something to say no matter what.

If the concern is that they're doing things they're not telling you about, ... well that means the checkbox is just for show, since the assumption is deception and intended illegal violation.

It's a bad move IMO.
Understood

I guess where we differ is that I view the current approach of burying vague details in a EULA as deceitful, even if it's not illegal. I don't think the current approach counts as "telling users about it" in a practical sense, because:
  • Most users don't read these agreements. Companies are well aware of this and happy to take advantage of it.
  • The language used in these agreements tends to be very vague and far reaching, to minimize liability.
If there is no option to opt out, there should be a plain english description proactively offered to the user of exactly what data is sent.
RS is not the only software company guilty of this, though I can't think of many examples where an existing opt out was removed.

User avatar
Pepin
Posts: 114
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Sep 2021

dubV wrote:
08 Sep 2021
I upgraded last week. Now I am experiencing significant performance issues with R12 when I change the Application Zoom setting. By any chance, has anyone else experienced this?
It's priming the asset cache, but my understanding is you can do these things to force it:
- Sync all REs
- On each of your desired zoom levels, drag every device into the rack once, and press tab to view the back of the rack

It also might still be indexing the locations in your browser. Maybe leave it open overnight for that.

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 09 Sep 2021

dubV wrote:
08 Sep 2021
I upgraded last week. Now I am experiencing significant performance issues with R12 when I change the Application Zoom setting. By any chance, has anyone else experienced this?
Can you share more about exactly what you’re doing? What’s your machine specs, GPU, etc? When you load any device in R12 at any particular zoom level for the first time, Reason has to cache the hi-res assets one time only, but that shouldn’t take more than a second.
Win 10 | Reason 12 |  Studio 1 4.6 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, TR-8 7x7 Expansion, MX1, JX8P, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Stamatz
Posts: 36
Joined: 24 Jan 2019
Location: NY/USA

Post 09 Sep 2021

OK to lighten up the mood here, let me put this in perspective, :D
Have a Facebook account, you've been hacked, have a T-Mobile account, you've been hacked.
Have a Verizon account, you've been hacked. You see what I'm getting at? And I haven't even started with the credit card companies.
Unless you don't use a cell phone, never use the internet, don't have a bank account, never applied for credit anywhere, theres a good chance your info is floating around somwhere. Doesn't mean it's being or planning on being used, remember your one of millions! Only trying to say it may already be out there. Look, us as a consumer must be vigilent too, check your accounts daily! Make sure everything is where it should be and if not contact your financial institutions immediately.
You guys are worried about Reason really? Of course it's important, start by screaming at the hundreds of institutions who already in my opinion broke the law by not properly securing our finacial data and being hacked..and what is their apology, sorry but here is a free one year subscription to credit monitoring, gee thanks!
Nektar P4, Alesis VX49, Roland DJ-202, Korg DS-8, Casio RZ-1, Epiphone Guitar, MOTU M4, Presonus Audiobox 96, Samson BT Monitors. Twin Displays. AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 4.7 GHZ, 32 GB Ram, AMD Radeon 6800XT, 500GB SSD, 2TB 7200 HD, 500GB SSD:refillpacker:

Proboscis
Posts: 999
Joined: 28 Aug 2019

Post 09 Sep 2021

EnochLight wrote:
02 Sep 2021
Eusantis wrote:
02 Sep 2021
Either I am very ignorant, or the Apple are the standard of the musicians, and right now the M1 are the standard of Apple computers. The logical rule of three is that if Reasonstudios doesn't fix this, it will be suicide for the brand.
2. MacOS is *NOT* the "standard of musicians". This is a misconception. Windows OS still occupies the vast majority of desktop computers, and as a result - most musicians - statistically - are on Windows. Sorry son, you're in the minority. ;)
Be careful with your conclusions based simply on OS marketshare alone. There are many factors that determine hobby/profession usage. For example;

>>> I conducted a poll on a podcasters forum a couple of years ago, and from 150+ participants, the breakdown was more or less 50/50

>>> I had a friend, who is in an entrepreneurs group conduct a poll on one of his private networking forums, and the results were 60/40 in favor of Mac OS

>>> This too is anecdotal of course, but of all the musicians/producers I have known over 2+ decades, the OS share was more or less 50/50

In a poll on this very forum in July 2017, the results were;

54% Windows
42% Mac OS
4% other

Now, I know how much you crave 'being right' (I've seen two of your recent posts where you've obviously diarized your predictions for two years into the future, hoping to remind us how 'right' you are, or not, in one instance :lol: ) and I'm sure you'll argue that '42% *IS* semantically a minority, but I'm outlining these anecdotal tangibles to illustrate that global OS marketshare of 73% Windows is a long, long way from interest specific marketshare

Alas, to circumvent the predicable web searching you'll do to find further resources to validate your statement, I'll save you the trouble (and the glory)... you're welcome. In a January 2016 poll on KVR, the results were only 27% Mac OS... making Windows precisely in line with the global use statistic. But that tells us only that Windows users are more likely to participate in forum polls.

Bored, low socio-economic types on a 'poverty OS' with nothing better to do.

.
santa troll.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 09 Sep 2021

Proboscis wrote:
09 Sep 2021
Now, I know how much you crave 'being right' (I've seen two of your recent posts where you've obviously diarized your predictions for two years into the future, hoping to remind us how 'right' you are, or not, in one instance :lol: )
Sure, I “crave being right” so much that I literally pointed out that I was wrong. :lol: :lol: Fairly certain you’re talking about yourself - you dig shit up just to argue for the sake of arguing. And yeah - apparently most people ARE on Windows according to the poll here. :thumbup: :clap: Crazy how that worked out!
Win 10 | Reason 12 |  Studio 1 4.6 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, TR-8 7x7 Expansion, MX1, JX8P, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Proboscis
Posts: 999
Joined: 28 Aug 2019

Post 09 Sep 2021

EnochLight wrote:
09 Sep 2021
Sure, I “crave being right” so much that I literally pointed out that I was wrong.
Yep, I already pre-empted that response. It doesn't negate the fact that you still diarized it!
Proboscis wrote:
09 Sep 2021
to remind us how 'right' you are, or not, in one instance :lol: )
EnochLight wrote:
09 Sep 2021
Fairly certain you’re talking about yourself - you dig shit up just to argue for the sake of arguing.


I thought the troll illustration absolved us from sin ? I took that leaf out of your book :lol: I even used a Santa-themed troll for extra levity ! Don't you recognize internet nuances ?

Here's another whimsical illustration, take it as you will.
.
potkettle.jpg
EnochLight wrote:
09 Sep 2021
And yeah - apparently most people ARE on Windows according to the poll here. :thumbup: :clap: Crazy how that worked out!
The poll results don't even come close to your stated maketshare quote.

And also, Mac OS usage is not the minority. That accolade goes to the 4% 'other'.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: AttenuationHz, avasopht, CommonCrawl [Bot], nico, V1Rotate, winterdunkel and 8 guests