Big Problem with a Project not playing back audio...need help

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
tomeotv

13 Jul 2021

Hello new user to the forums here and long-time Reason user. Basically I had a song ready that I wanted to finish mastering just now. I worked on it for over a week and already have the cover art ready to submit to my distributor as my next release

But the issue is earlier today I was playing with a few project files and I believe I also had audio playing from a YouTube video that I was cycling back and forth. Not exactly sure what happened but I had to leave, so I closed everything quick and Reason just crashed. When I open that specific project file, everything in the sequencer is still in tact, as in you can see the beat track and my vocal tracks, but nothing is playing back and there is no indication of that in the mixer channels either. I have the correct audio preferences set up as well in terms of the right audio interface etc.

I was opening other files and they play back just fine. Any help would be appreciated as this is quite unsettling considering the time I put in and I was planning to send the song to my distributor as my next single.

Billy+

13 Jul 2021

Any vst's in use? Check the manager for disabled status?
Have you done a system reboot?

• Information