[ended] 3 months of Reason+ for $3 (offer valid for 3 days)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
joeyluck

12 Jul 2021

There might be promos around for extended free trials? But I'm not sure if those are still valid and this is only $3 :thumbup:

This will last you beyond the official release of R12 in September.
Get early access to 3 new features in Reason+
Try out the new hi-res graphics, a zoomable window, and a streamlined browser.
For 3 days you can get 3 months of Reason+ for only 3 dollars! Simply enter coupon code 333 at checkout.

Billy+

12 Jul 2021

Is this valid for existing customers or new signups only?

I saw a few comments on YouTube that said people had been charged full price, has this been fixed?

fullforce

12 Jul 2021

This is pretty awesome. Signing up right now.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

fullforce

12 Jul 2021

Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021

I saw a few comments on YouTube that said people had been charged full price, has this been fixed?
How? It's free for 7 days.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

DaveyG

12 Jul 2021

For anyone who has been asking if you can buy the sound packs separately it strikes me that $3 is a decent price to pay for every sound pack produced up to October. And you get to keep them if you cancel the sub although, obviously, some of the packs may use instruments that you don't have in your perpetual licence collection.

guitfnky

12 Jul 2021

fullforce wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021

even if you’ve used up the trial period already?
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Billy+

12 Jul 2021

fullforce wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021

I'm not sure I follow you?

Billy+

12 Jul 2021

guitfnky wrote:
12 Jul 2021
fullforce wrote:
12 Jul 2021

That's why I'm asking, since I've used a trial I've not been able to use any other code, the codes are for new accounts only.

But £3 for 3 months would be acceptable to me if I can use the code, especially as I have brought all the devices ;)
Last edited by Billy+ on 12 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.

fullforce

12 Jul 2021

Great. Archive is corrupt. Downloaded it twice.

jamespember
Reason Studios

12 Jul 2021

guitfnky wrote:
12 Jul 2021
fullforce wrote:
12 Jul 2021

If you've used up your trial, you won't get a new trial, but you can still re-activate your sub and get the first 3 months for $1/month. Just enter the code 333 in the re-activation form.
Last edited by jamespember on 12 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.

jamespember
Reason Studios

12 Jul 2021

Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021

To clarify, no one has been charged full price, there is just some slightly confusing UX that makes it seem that way for some users. We're on it.

Billy+

12 Jul 2021

jamespember wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021

To clarify, no one has been charged full price, there is just some slightly confusing UX that makes it seem that way for some users. We're on it.
Glad you came and cleared that up, and you say existing customers can take advantage of the £3 for 3 months discount

jamespember
Reason Studios

12 Jul 2021

Billy+ wrote:
12 Jul 2021
jamespember wrote:
12 Jul 2021

Glad you came and cleared that up, and you say existing customers can take advantage of the £3 for 3 months discount
:thumbs_up:

niclas

12 Jul 2021

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but I can't get the offer to work. I click on try reason+ free. It says welcome back to reason+ (I've tried the trial before). A screen which let me chose between monthly and yearly shows, with a text "do I have a coupon". I click on it and fill in 333 and then continue. After that I fill in my creditcard and adress etc and the coupon is shown as active but when I click on subscribe (or whatever the button says) it just throws me back to the start page and no sub is active. Tried several times. Any ideas?

jamespember
Reason Studios

12 Jul 2021

niclas wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but I can't get the offer to work. I click on try reason+ free. It says welcome back to reason+ (I've tried the trial before). A screen which let me chose between monthly and yearly shows, with a text "do I have a coupon". I click on it and fill in 333 and then continue. After that I fill in my creditcard and adress etc and the coupon is shown as active but when I click on subscribe (or whatever the button says) it just throws me back to the start page and no sub is active. Tried several times. Any ideas?
You are choosing the monthly plan right?

niclas

12 Jul 2021

jamespember wrote:
12 Jul 2021
niclas wrote:
12 Jul 2021
Yes I do. I tried checking out with paypal and that worked! Not sure why I couldn't pay with my card directly.

jamespember
Reason Studios

12 Jul 2021

niclas wrote:
12 Jul 2021
jamespember wrote:
12 Jul 2021

Yes I do. I tried checking out with paypal and that worked! Not sure why I couldn't pay with my card directly.
Great that you sorted this. I see the issue now. You are getting a 3-D Secure error on your credit card. But it's very odd that you didn't get that error message. I will DM you with more details.

hurricane
Competition Winner

12 Jul 2021

So yeah, I did this $3 sub thing. Since I'm already getting R12 perpetual for free I figure I might as well get early access to all the R12 goodies for $3. There's no way I'm subbing for real though. I just want early access to the new Combinator and Sampler and then once R12 gets released, I'll be cancelling the sub.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

PhillipOrdonez

12 Jul 2021

Great, now everyone is going to be on +! You geniuses managed to achieve what sounded impossible to accomplish. Bravo.

jam-s

12 Jul 2021

For a buck a month Reason+ might be viable option, but that price would have to stay low like this. OK 100% more would also be OK, but anything more would have to include some kind of useful kickback imho like rent to own credits for the included reason version or REs.

PhillipOrdonez

12 Jul 2021

jam-s wrote:
12 Jul 2021
For a buck a month Reason+ might be viable option, but that price would have to stay low like this. OK 100% more would also be OK, but anything more would have to include some kind of useful kickback imho like rent to own credits for the included reason version or REs.
Totes.

michael.jaye

12 Jul 2021

This is a great deal, I can see myself trying out some Devices I din't already have and getting sucked into purchasing them!

Companion is a great app to aid in the download/setup/install. Impressive.

npinero1

13 Jul 2021

My apologies for the dumb question: so after the 3 months are up you can go back to Perpetual License ?

I have Reason 11 and don't want to miss my chance of getting the full R12 version later.

Thank you
:reason: :re: :refillpacker: :reload: :ignition:

Steedus
Competition Winner

13 Jul 2021

npinero1 wrote:
13 Jul 2021
My apologies for the dumb question: so after the 3 months are up you can go back to Perpetual License ?

I have Reason 11 and don't want to miss my chance of getting the full R12 version later.

Thank you
YEs, but any songs you make in R+ will require R12 to open (once it's released) ie R11 won't be able to open songs you've made or worked on in R+.

Heater

13 Jul 2021

Thanks Joey. I'm installing Reason 12 now.

• Information