Reason showing "Missing Rack Extensions" incorrectly.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Nerveclinic

14 Jun 2021

Here we go again.

It wouldn't be so bad if Reason actually had a support department that gave a shit about customers, but the last time I had a major problem it took over 2 months to get back to me, what a joke.

I opened a song and got an error message that some rack extensions are not available. When I click on view missing extensions in shop 8-10 show up as missing in the song set up. These are 10 of the most comment RE's I use. They are downloaded. They are paid for. They do show up in the authorizer, the shop will not "download them" because they are already there, but they will not show up in the song.

I restarted my computer and it did not solve the problem.

Last time something like that happened and support didn't respond I wound up deleting reason and reloading.

It wouldn't be a big deal its they had support, but they don't give a damn about us.

jam-s

14 Jun 2021

Have you tried to click the "sync all" button on the RE tab in your account? Also it might help to delete them (via authorizer) and then re-download them using "sync all".

Nerveclinic

15 Jun 2021

jam-s wrote:
14 Jun 2021
Have you tried to click the "sync all" button on the RE tab in your account? Also it might help to delete them (via authorizer) and then re-download them using "sync all".
Yes I tried this multiple times.

Now suddenly it just started working.

Also I want to say that while last time I had a problem it took Reason support 2 months to get back to me, this time they did it in one day so I want to give credit since I complained when they were slow.

In any case, the problem just sort of fixed itself somehow...#ghostinthemachine

Billy+

15 Jun 2021

Nerveclinic wrote:
15 Jun 2021
jam-s wrote:
14 Jun 2021
Yes I tried this multiple times.

Now suddenly it just started working.

Also I want to say that while last time I had a problem it took Reason support 2 months to get back to me, this time they did it in one day so I want to give credit since I complained when they were slow.

In any case, the problem just sort of fixed itself somehow...#ghostinthemachine
It's a shame they took so long, but I've had some very swift replies from them last time only took 2 days and was via a support ticket. It didn't require them to do anything and I had fixed it myself by the time I got a response but it only took 2 days so I was pleased to see that as I've had tickets just deleted in the past without contact and no solution at all.

• Information