Simon Peyron Reason videos

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Billy+

13 Jun 2021

guitfnky wrote:
13 Jun 2021
Billy+ wrote:
13 Jun 2021
Show us RRP and the content packs using multiple DAW's cas that's how Reason rolls now.
that’s a good point—it would probably help sentiment if they’d shit or get off the pot, and just lean into something one way or another. instead, they play coy, with cute word games that don’t actually mean much, but are designed to keep most of us on the hook. I’d be disappointed if they said the focus was going to be mainly on RRP going forward, but at least I’d respect them for owning their choice.

trying to pander to both sides of the user base when recent actions aren’t in line with that might be why there are so many negative responses on social media. 👍🏼
Weather you like it or not it's what's happened and even though I'm not going to sub I have checked out some of the content packs and although there's nothing special about them they are more "professionally" put together, they included eq's and compression are balanced much better than a normal device present so although it's not something that I agree with their at least doing right and should show it off.

My only issue with the whole pack thing is that I've spent just as much if not more and it would be nice to be acknowledged and included, but James did say we could keep and use any that we access legally via a trial for instance.

The next few months would be an excellent time to run the plus trial, you can pull all the packs before the switch to combinator v2 and they will be compatible with R11 while we wait to see if the DAW gets any extra features ;)

• Information