reason 12 beta

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
gullum

16 Jun 2021

challism wrote:
15 Jun 2021
gullum wrote:
15 Jun 2021

why aim low go for 12345
We better start double posting.

Or... we could start the "Reason 20" thread now.
I hope some of our request have been included by then :D

DJMaytag

18 Jun 2021

miscend wrote:
08 Jun 2021
I'd rather not hear any spoilers before September launch date.
Han dies.

challism

19 Jun 2021

plaamook wrote:
09 Jun 2021
MannequinRaces wrote:
08 Jun 2021

We’re talking about R12. Not the plot to the next summer blockbuster!
R12 (and all the batching that goes on around here over it) is pretty much my big summer blockbuster.

Side note: I love how 'batching' is now a word on RT and it means complaining. Strange days eh
That's ferking hilarious!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

madwurmz

06 Jul 2021

I got news yesterday Im being allowed to test reason 12 beta, I wouldve been really excited but this week I went cold turkey on marijuana , got no drive and no motivation :puf_bigsmile: such bad timing :puf_unhappy: ... first world problems I know :lol: I guess things are only getting better from now on?
madwurmz from planet verbs

tranceemerson

07 Jul 2021

buddard wrote:
08 Jun 2021
carllackey wrote:
08 Jun 2021
reason beta 12 is in my account but i don't see where to download it. any body know?
https://reasonbeta.reasonstudios.com
when I follow that link, I get logged out of reasonstudios.com and forwarded to the home page. Also anytime I try to contact support, even though I know my issue is nowhere to be found in their knowledgebase, it forwards me to the home screen and logs me out. I have never seen reasonstudios be this closed.

challism

07 Jul 2021

tranceemerson wrote:
07 Jul 2021
when I follow that link, I get logged out of reasonstudios.com and forwarded to the home page. Also anytime I try to contact support, even though I know my issue is nowhere to be found in their knowledgebase, it forwards me to the home screen and logs me out. I have never seen reasonstudios be this closed.
Are you a beta tester?

slic

07 Jul 2021

I think anyone with Reason Subscription can run the beta or anyone who has had an official invite email from Reason (who will be sent the link).
Ps… It’s even a 5 gig download every time there is even a small update to the beta and currently it’s just hires ‘rack’ being tested so not that much to see…

deeplink
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2021

slic wrote:
07 Jul 2021
I think anyone with Reason Subscription can run the beta or anyone who has had an official invite email from Reason (who will be sent the link).
Ps… It’s even a 5 gig download every time there is even a small update to the beta and currently it’s just hires ‘rack’ being tested so not that much to see…
I can confirm this is largely incorrect.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

slic

07 Jul 2021

deeplink wrote:
07 Jul 2021
slic wrote:
07 Jul 2021
I can confirm this is largely incorrect.
What is? I was able to access the beta with a Reason Subscription (free month), I was not bale to access the beta when my subscription expired until I was invited to the beta (I could download it, but not run it)

The very latest non logging beta (102) now lets you upgrade from within Reason which is a great relief (still over a gig for a minor bugfix...) but until 102 it was as I said.

Creativemind

07 Jul 2021

Where do you find the beta testing chat / forum to report bugs etc?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
It is all in the link you got on the beta acceptance email. Everything is in there

Creativemind

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
It is all in the link you got on the beta acceptance email. Everything is in there
No it isn't, that why I asked lol!

There's something called channel.phat that seemingly doesn't open and that can't be cut and pasted or does anything that I can see.

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021

There's something called channel.phat that seemingly doesn't open and that can't be cut and pasted or does anything that I can see.
Yes it is? Once you open they link and scroll down a bit there's the community section...

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021

And it is exactly the same link already posted on this thread by buddard.

slic

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021

It was posted on KVR as well! Not sure if it is supposed to be 'secret' (but I also PM'ed the person who asked with the link!)

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

slic wrote:
07 Jul 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021

It was posted on KVR as well! Not sure if it is supposed to be 'secret' (but I also PM'ed the person who asked with the link!)
I thought it was secret but I guess only those with access can load the site? 🤷‍♂️

Creativemind

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021

Yes it is? Once you open they link and scroll down a bit there's the community section...
What I got in the zip folder wouldn't work / do anything. I'm now trying to delete messages from my inbox to be able to open the link sent privately.

buddard
RE Developer

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
slic wrote:
07 Jul 2021

I thought it was secret but I guess only those with access can load the site? 🤷‍♂️
The link will only work if you have beta access, so it doesn't have to be that secret. :puf_smile:

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021

What I got in the zip folder wouldn't work / do anything. I'm now trying to delete messages from my inbox to be able to open the link sent privately.
What zip folder? I have no idea what zip folder you're talking about. I'm talking about a link on your email. Very same link already posted here. No zips.

Creativemind

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021

What zip folder? I have no idea what zip folder you're talking about. I'm talking about a link on your email. Very same link already posted here. No zips.
The zip folder that the Reason 12 beta etc comes in.

PhillipOrdonez

07 Jul 2021

Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021

Why would an installer come with links to the beta site? You got the installer from the beta site!!! 😂

guitfnky

07 Jul 2021

but you need the email to get to the zip folder that has the link to the website which takes you to the download of the website where you can sign up for the beta discussion link download email website file.

right?? 🤔
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

challism

07 Jul 2021

I've done a LOT of beta testing in my time. I generally just consider EVERYTHING to be secret unless specifically told otherwise by the dev. Better safe than sorry, and it's important to take the NDA seriously (regardless of whether the NDA is expressed or implied), should you wish to continue as a beta tester in future projects.

Creativemind

07 Jul 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
07 Jul 2021
Creativemind wrote:
07 Jul 2021

Why would an installer come with links to the beta site? You got the installer from the beta site!!! 😂
No which takes me back to the original question I asked.

Oh yes, you said e-mail, thought you meant all the files I downloaded. My bad.

• Information