What are your open tickets which haven't been closed?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
deeplink
Posts: 319
Joined: 08 Jul 2020
Location: Dubai

Post 02 May 2021

For obvious reasons, don't post any BETA related tickets.

Just wondering if there are some issues or bugs that I haven't noticed with the current version of R11..

How many days have they been open for?

plaingraywall
Posts: 22
Joined: 12 Apr 2021

Post 02 May 2021

deeplink wrote:
02 May 2021
For obvious reasons, don't post any BETA related tickets.

Just wondering if there are some issues or bugs that I haven't noticed with the current version of R11..

How many days have they been open for?
Had a ticket open for over 2 years waiting for Reason Studios to remove REs I don't want from my account. This is so when I click the Sync All option, which it is a necessity just to get any new RE purchases to show up in Reason after download and install, that I don't then end up with re-downloads of all the REs I don't want any more.

I've given up hope of it ever being fixed.

User avatar
plaamook
Posts: 1452
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Location: Abajo del mar...

Post 03 May 2021

I put in a ticket way back, over a year, to do with looping samples in Grain where the audio at the end of the loop cuts out. If I move the lop points it continues. If I change samples it continues. It's intermittent so it's hard to recreate but when it happens it will continue until I close and reopen the project. At times I've had to restart Reason.
I'm not sure if anyone else has even had this but it's been around since Grain was released.
Props and I had a few emails trying to pin point something there but failed so I guess they just have better ways to spend their time.
I've sort of learned to live with it I guess...

DaveyG
Posts: 835
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 03 May 2021

I had two tickets open for ages, both to do with authorisation. One day RS closed them both without offering any explanation. I resubmitted one of the issues and the ticket was closed the same day, no explanation. Not very supportive really.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 8831
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 03 May 2021

I didnt created any new and wont create any new user tickets since my open tickets were simply closed without any comment. Problem solved :clap: :thumbup:
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 2711
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 03 May 2021

:thumbs_up:
Loque wrote:
03 May 2021
I didnt created any new and wont create any new user tickets since my open tickets were simply closed without any comment. Problem solved :clap: :thumbup:
don't understand the logic behind closing tickets with no response... I guess it is a rather sad "choice"???
much like the great book burning of their forum :thumbs_down:( I have never seen any other company act with such disdain for customers)
lol... is there a list somewhere of other companies that act in this manner... for me... one is enough :exclamation:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals -

User avatar
kuhliloach
Posts: 818
Joined: 09 Dec 2015

Post 03 May 2021

My tickets don't get addressed because I'm basically sending my overall sentiment to the support staff as the mutual negative feelings just simply linger and go nowhere.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 8831
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 03 May 2021

moneykube wrote:
03 May 2021
:thumbs_up:
Loque wrote:
03 May 2021
I didnt created any new and wont create any new user tickets since my open tickets were simply closed without any comment. Problem solved :clap: :thumbup:
don't understand the logic behind closing tickets with no response... I guess it is a rather sad "choice"???
much like the great book burning of their forum :thumbs_down:( I have never seen any other company act with such disdain for customers)
lol... is there a list somewhere of other companies that act in this manner... for me... one is enough :exclamation:
Yea, some companies just never respond or don't have a ticket. Applied Acustics System and Soundtoys came to my mind.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
Eurikon
Posts: 41
Joined: 07 May 2016
Location: Earth

Post 06 May 2021

Loque wrote:
03 May 2021
Yea, some companies just never respond or don't have a ticket. Applied Acustics System..
I have a different experience with AAS, they do respond, might take a day or two, but they respond.
And last time even with a solution, and/or hotfix. Can't say this about many other companies.
★ --------------------------------------- ★
https://www.youtube.com/c/Eurikon
https://eurikon.bandcamp.com
Eurikon music at Spotify
★ --------------------------------------- ★

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], korsun, Trendiction [Bot] and 1 guest