Convert Mix Channel to Bus?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
True

Post 01 May 2021

You can even convert a bus channel to a normal mix channel by simply unassigning any tracks that are pointing to it. But once you do that, I don't see any way that you can use that channel as a bus channel again.

The main reason I want to do this is to have my bus channels predefined in a template. This would allow me to have standard remote mapping defined for those channels in the template.

Is there a way to do this?

orthodox
RE Developer

Post 01 May 2021

True wrote:
01 May 2021
You can even convert a bus channel to a normal mix channel by simply unassigning any tracks that are pointing to it. But once you do that, I don't see any way that you can use that channel as a bus channel again.
You can right-click on any mix channel and select 'Route To' / 'All Channels' and select your former bus channel there, or just any other mix channel.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. -- L.Carroll

True

Post 01 May 2021

:shock:

Whoa . . . how did I never notice that? Thanks!

• Information