Reason demo...is there?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
JoshX2

08 Mar 2021

Hello everyone!
Sorry if this is wrong place to ask, but I can not find Reason demo in the Reason shop?
All I find is Reason+ free month, but I don't want to subscription. Or is this the only way to demo Reason?
Just to be sure... If I like Reason, I can still buy the normal Reason or is there only the subscription type now?

It is very hard to find in the Reason shop anything but this subscription thing.

Billy+

08 Mar 2021

That's all there is, it's a much better way to try Reason it's free for 30 days and will give you access to a larger selection of the content.

You don't have to subscribe if you don't want to but you will get a reduced selection of rack extensions with a standard licence.

david1806

11 Mar 2021

Billy+ wrote:
08 Mar 2021
That's all there is....
Don't they even do the month trial of the standard Reason Full now? Things have really changed since last summer when I bought Reason Intro. Does Reason Intro even still exist now? It seems they are really pushing the Reason+. Although as I have mentioned here (quite a few times! :-) ) Reason+ is an absolute bargain (IMHO).

So JoshX2 - I would highly recommend getting the R+ month trial - I reckon you will take it once you have tried it - it is awesome mate!

joeyluck

11 Mar 2021

Yes, Reason+ has replaced the regular 30 day trial of Reason and it gives you so much more with access to the Reason Studios REs and the sound packs.

That said, Reason still has a demo mode (that runs when Reason isn't authorized) in which you simply can't open saved projects or access REs.

• Information