Balance works with Reason+

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Sortitoutonsunday

05 Mar 2021

Hello!

Maybe it's no news to anyone, but maybe interesting for someone to know. One of the reasons I didn't upgrade to 11 was because I read here and elsewhere that Balance didn't work with it. But with Reason+ my Balance do! Does it change anything for someone? Maybe not. I just thought it might be interesting for someone to know you still can use your Balance.

Cheers!
Reason fanboy since 6.5
:reason: :PUF_balance: :roll:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Mar 2021

Sortitoutonsunday wrote:
05 Mar 2021
Hello!

Maybe it's no news to anyone, but maybe interesting for someone to know. One of the reasons I didn't upgrade to 11 was because I read here and elsewhere that Balance didn't work with it. But with Reason+ my Balance do! Does it change anything for someone? Maybe not. I just thought it might be interesting for someone to know you still can use your Balance.

Cheers!
I think the issue with Balance was that RS removed the option to use it as an Authorization method and not that it would function as an audio interface.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

JdA57

05 Mar 2021

MrFigg wrote:
05 Mar 2021
Sortitoutonsunday wrote:
05 Mar 2021
Hello!

Cheers!
I think the issue with Balance was that RS removed the option to use it as an Authorization method and not that it would function as an audio interface.
MrFigg :thumbs_up:

You‘re right.

And because That I stoppet updating Reason too. I‘m Fine with Version 10, will Not follow all this copyprotection-Changes from RS.

• Information