SSL Mixer

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mind2069

Post 18 Feb 2021

Hi

I've got a channel direct out going into a combination and going to a new mix channel, that makes 2 SSL channels, now when I go to the mixer and try to move one channel, the other one follows along, I don't what this, it was not like that previously, they remain side by side stuck together in the mixer view

Is there a way to move one channel without the other one following it, I have tried holding shift, ctrl ect

orthodox
RE Developer

Post 18 Feb 2021

Uncheck Menu / Options / Auto-group Devices and Tracks.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. -- L.Carroll

chimp_spanner

Post 18 Feb 2021

Interesting though I'm fairly sure that holding shift should override grouping. I do it all the time.

orthodox
RE Developer

Post 18 Feb 2021

chimp_spanner wrote:
18 Feb 2021
Interesting though I'm fairly sure that holding shift should override grouping. I do it all the time.
Shift does the trick in the Rack but not in the Mixer or Sequencer.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. -- L.Carroll

Aquila

Post 19 Feb 2021

Rather than using the Direct Out, try splitting the original channel's input using a Spider and route the second channel from that.

• Information