Bounce in Place does not work with Arturia VST Plug ins

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
ivar

27 Jan 2021

Bounce in Place does not work with Arturia VST Plug ins with latest Reason Version, latest Arturia Version
Hi
i ttied to bounce some Arturia VST PLug in into a WAV File, but Reason just cuts the sounds into bits. This happend only to Artuira Plug ins. Every Rack Extension or all the other VST Software Synth bounces the WAV files right. I cant export my songs into WAV either, because of the crackling that the Arturia VSTs will create. My Win 10 PC is strong enough to handle the VST, and i dont have any Problems bouncing U-HE stuff. The bouncing Problem is new, maybe it came with the latest Reasion Version
Attachments
Arturia Bounced.JPG
Arturia Bounced.JPG (163.31 KiB) Viewed 397 times

Loque

27 Jan 2021

The new released Arturia stuff seem to create a lot of trouble.

I dont think its your computer, audio card or whatever.

What buffer size do you have and what bit rate do you use? Do you have multicore rendering on? What about the setting "use audio card buffers size for" (or something like this)?
Reason12, Win10

ivar

27 Jan 2021

Hi Loque
thank you for the fast answer :-)
I solved the problem with changing the RME Babyface Soundcard driver inside Reason. But before the latest Reason Update it worked in fine with my old setup.
Best Regards

geronimo

29 Jan 2021

Work fine at home; I'm under SIERRA Mac OS X 10.12 with a RME Fireface 800 _

Loque

29 Jan 2021

ivar wrote:
27 Jan 2021
Hi Loque
thank you for the fast answer :-)
I solved the problem with changing the RME Babyface Soundcard driver inside Reason. But before the latest Reason Update it worked in fine with my old setup.
Best Regards
Maybe the sound driver had changed. I had that in past for several updates, that suddenly a different driver was selected. After selecting the proper driver, everything was fine again.

Good that you got it sorted out :thumbs_up:
Reason12, Win10

• Information