Reason Code Used

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Mrswalbard

14 Jan 2021

Hey guys, I just posted over on the Beta section and I look forward to becoming a beta tester! :) :reason:
So i’m here to talk with you all about reason, it’s my favourite DAW though I know other daw’s are equally good as well!
Especially with the Reason Rack Plugin, (works in many DAWs)
So I’m super interested if anyone of you know what code is being used in Reason?
Let’s chat about it :D

moneykube

14 Jan 2021

? code ? :?:
Morris :puf_wink: :question: :exclamation:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Despondo
Competition Winner

14 Jan 2021

moneykube wrote:
14 Jan 2021
? code ? :?:
Morris :puf_wink: :question: :exclamation:
Programming language....

Oquasec

14 Jan 2021

Mrswalbard wrote:
14 Jan 2021
Hey guys, I just posted over on the Beta section and I look forward to becoming a beta tester! :) :reason:
So i’m here to talk with you all about reason, it’s my favourite DAW though I know other daw’s are equally good as well!
Especially with the Reason Rack Plugin, (works in many DAWs)
So I’m super interested if anyone of you know what code is being used in Reason?
Nice to hear
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Loque

14 Jan 2021

If you become a beta tester, you are not aloud to talk about anything of it in public. And you won't see any code as a tester. Reverse engineering of any kind is illegal at all.

Sorry to destroy your vision here about testing.

And yes, Reason is a great DAW 😊👍
Reason12, Win10

EnochLight

14 Jan 2021

Mrswalbard wrote:
14 Jan 2021
Well, in the past Propellerhead had posted job openings for developers that were fluent in C++, among other program languages. I doubt Reason Studios would have changed that requirement.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information