Just a Propellerheads/ReasonStudios appreciation post. *Right-clicks ReasonStudios and adds to spelling dictionary"

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Wobbleburger

19 Dec 2020

Mattias is an absolute genius. I feel that he continuously pushes Reason/Propellerheads/Reason Studios to the next level. His mix of creative and technical curiosity spawned some massive milestones for this DAW. That's one of many reasons why I've used Reason for 17 years: reasonable pricing, lots of memories in Reason, the rising of the amazing Reason to 3rd-Party-DAW integrations. New Players! Don't hate the Player, hate the game... and the fact that your DAW doesn't have them. I love that rows in Reason resize independently now. I make Drum and Bass, Ambient, New Age, 90s Sega-Genesis-Era barn burning bangers, and the indescribable. I always make super-saws, impacts, sub basses, risers and Reeses in Reason. Massive Respect to Ryan, Mattias and the rest of the team. You're the reason Reason will always be my thing.

Oh... and hold tight Paul Ortiz! He is an underverk. His tip on Reason Favorites organization improved my productivity by at least 30% over the last year.
In the 90s, my midi music was on the Baulder's Gate site. That was my life peak.
Reasonite since 2000. My music (and my old midi) can be found here:
https://futurewizard.org

• Information