Stereo to mono in master seccion

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
arqui

22 Oct 2020

Why, after so many years of development that Reason has, it does not have a button to switch from Stereo to Mono and channel switch (LR to RL) in the Master Section?, Something so basic and useful, at least for me.
Regards
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

willy_dinglefinger

23 Oct 2020

arqui wrote:
22 Oct 2020
Why, after so many years of development that Reason has, it does not have a button to switch from Stereo to Mono and channel switch (LR to RL) in the Master Section?, Something so basic and useful, at least for me.
Regards
Aye I thought the same. Found a combinator preset for it though -> hotwired a keyboard key to the on/off button -> left it in the mastering section of my default project -> bish bash bosh, happy days.
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

arqui

23 Oct 2020

Thanks, there are many solutions, I'm just saying that it should be natively ...

miyaru

23 Oct 2020

I agree, it should be there natively. Happily enough, I have this monitor controller from ESI which houses LR/RL switch, as well as mono and mute.

https://www.esi-audio.com/products/moco/
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

arqui

23 Oct 2020

miyaru wrote:
23 Oct 2020
I agree, it should be there natively. Happily enough, I have this monitor controller from ESI which houses LR/RL switch, as well as mono and mute.

https://www.esi-audio.com/products/moco/
excellent product!!!
I do not currently have a hardware product that does it !!! I'm using Brainworx bx_Solo (free), which is very useful at the end of the master chain ...
Cheers

miyaru

23 Oct 2020

I took a look at https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... _solo.html and it shure looks good!!! :D
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

arqui

23 Oct 2020

izotope Relay is veru useful too

arqui

23 Oct 2020

Selig gain is on my shopping list for Black Friday ... but I still insist that the mono switch should be in the Master section.

• Information