Reason Live Stream 20th October 2020

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Billy+

20 Oct 2020

One for us patch surfers today.

Finding your own sound can sometimes be as simple as creating your own sounds, and if that doesn’t seem simple to you just yet then you haven’t seen Venus Theory do it. Joining us for the Reason Livestream, Venus Theory will be walking us through ways that he takes original audio recordings to create his own drum kits, wavetable synth patches, and a concept he’s invented called “Grain Clouds.”

supersplaron

20 Oct 2020

See you tonight! :D

Billy+

20 Oct 2020

Indeed you will, only I wish you would do twitch streams I can't be bothered to get a YouTube account so I can't join in on the chat.

ryanharlin
Reason Studios

20 Oct 2020

Billy wrote:
20 Oct 2020
Indeed you will, only I wish you would do twitch streams I can't be bothered to get a YouTube account so I can't join in on the chat.
Hey Billy, thanks for this comment because I hadn't considered who else out there might be lurking without the ability to comment. I've considered simul-streaming to Youtube and Twitch but there's possible downsides to that, mostly of which are that I'm not sure Stefan can handle moderating two chats simultaneously. But it's something we should consider more seriously, especially now that I have more internet bandwidth than I used to. I tried one time to do both and it topped out what my connection and computer was capable of.

Anyway, thanks for this - you might've tipped the scales over to me making this happen. :)

Billy+

20 Oct 2020

ryanharlin wrote:
20 Oct 2020
Billy wrote:
20 Oct 2020
Hey Billy, thanks for this comment because I hadn't considered who else out there might be lurking without the ability to comment. I've considered simul-streaming to Youtube and Twitch but there's possible downsides to that, mostly of which are that I'm not sure Stefan can handle moderating two chats simultaneously. But it's something we should consider more seriously, especially now that I have more internet bandwidth than I used to. I tried one time to do both and it topped out what my connection and computer was capable of.

Anyway, thanks for this - you might've tipped the scales over to me making this happen. :)
Well thank you Ryan for the thought and although I'm not sure being a lurker is something that anyone should own up to but I must confess that I have watched most of the streams from the back of the room.

It would be nice too see you on twitch just make sure you keep the bitrate around 4500. "Ask Adam ;) "

Billy+

20 Oct 2020

It's about to go live folks

Billy+

20 Oct 2020

Well for those who missed it, check it out it was a fun one, next week is sounding like it's going to be just as good.

Keep up the good work Ryan. :thumbs_up:

Maybe you can get it on twitch as well ;)

Loque

21 Oct 2020

This stream is a good example, why i want the Kong FX available outside. And if RS might consider it, make the modules in Kongs standalone too and let them react on notes. And if you are on it, you might add full automation to ALL controls!
Reason12, Win10

friday

21 Oct 2020

Thanks for that inspiring stream!

• Information