Desert island, an old laptop and reason 4

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

You got stranded there, you have a means of power for the laptop but you're gonna be stuck there for a year because of some Gilligan's island "reason" lol

Go:

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5065
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 13 Sep 2020

glass-puppy wrote:
13 Sep 2020
You got stranded there, you have a means of power for the laptop but you're gonna be stuck there for a year because of some Gilligan's island "reason" lol

Go:
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
丰2ॐ

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

:evil:

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2463
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 13 Sep 2020

I don’t get it. what are we supposed to be saying about our time stuck on the island with only a laptop and Reason 4?

or, when you say “go”, are you literally telling us to go get stranded on an island with Reason 4? 🤔

EdGrip
Posts: 1945
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 13 Sep 2020

Yeah man, we're not supposed to travel at the moment. This thread is impractical.

User avatar
bxbrkrz
Posts: 1829
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 13 Sep 2020


User avatar
Biolumin3sc3nt
Posts: 580
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Sep 2020

Are there at least a few hot chicks there too?

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5065
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 13 Sep 2020

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
13 Sep 2020
Are there at least a few hot chicks there too?
Just in case...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 2012
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 13 Sep 2020

Finger Lickin' Frickin'
Can I bring my Jazzmaster?
Vlad the thread stopper 🧂

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 2012
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 13 Sep 2020

N95 tends to dull the taste of defeat
Vlad the thread stopper 🧂

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
13 Sep 2020
I don’t get it. what are we supposed to be saying about our time stuck on the island with only a laptop and Reason 4?

or, when you say “go”, are you literally telling us to go get stranded on an island with Reason 4? 🤔
At the time I posted this thread I think I initially wanted to know if anyone here had enough confidence in their skills that they could write the kind of music they want using only reason 1-4.. like how minimal could you go? But the desert island thing was funny to me at the time so I couldn't resist lol.

No dont get stranded on an island lol I think in Gilligan's island it started out as a tour but a storm happened.

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
13 Sep 2020
Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
13 Sep 2020
Are there at least a few hot chicks there too?
Just in case...
Omg that fowl looks miserable

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote:
13 Sep 2020
Are there at least a few hot chicks there too?
Lol.. *sigh* only coconuts, a small pack of boars and a well built hut thing that was supposed to be part of a resort that never took off and was abandoned.. several generators and a few unopened boxes. 😎

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

motuscott wrote:
13 Sep 2020
N95 tends to dull the taste of defeat
I wonder if there are any islands where covid19 never reached.

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2463
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 13 Sep 2020

glass-puppy wrote:
13 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
13 Sep 2020


Just in case...
Omg that fowl looks miserable
would you say it looks...foul?

sorry. 😆

glass-puppy
Posts: 34
Joined: 08 Feb 2019

Post 13 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
13 Sep 2020
glass-puppy wrote:
13 Sep 2020


Omg that fowl looks miserable
would you say it looks...foul?

sorry. 😆
No justice? *bok* no EGGS!

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], tallguy and 4 guests