Cant send MIDI CC to some synths

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
zwei

11 Aug 2020

I´m having an issue I cant seem to figure out. When sending MIDI CC 74 for filter cutoff, it is working in Subractor, Malström, Thor for example. But in some synths like The Legend, its just not working. I´ve checked the MIDI implementation chart and it states that CC 74 is to be used to control filter cutoff. I´ve tried different CCs and nothing is working.

Using Remote Override works, but that would be a rough workaround. Im using a Arturia Keylab mk 2 if that is relevant.

Im worried that I´m missing something trivial. Please help!

Thanks!

Bman70

12 Aug 2020

Is The Legend a built in device? Reason doesn't let CC data through to control most VSTs. I've been trying to figure out ways to do this, but it's much easier in Logic or even Ableton, which simply pass on CC data automatically to all instruments. (And even allow automation of CC data.)

ljekio

12 Aug 2020

zwei wrote:
11 Aug 2020
I´m having an issue I cant seem to figure out. When sending MIDI CC 74 for filter cutoff, it is working in Subractor, Malström, Thor for example. But in some synths like The Legend, its just not working. I´ve checked the MIDI implementation chart and it states that CC 74 is to be used to control filter cutoff. I´ve tried different CCs and nothing is working.
Because your remotemap for this device isnt contain data about some RE (Legend included)

• Information