Reason Studios recruit Beta Testers!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jaeproduced
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Apr 2020

Post 19 Aug 2020

guitfnky wrote:
18 Aug 2020
I mean, they just released 11 like 10 months ago AND there’s a pandemic going on, which slowed them down because they had to adjust how they work, AND they get like a month summer break, AND somehow we still expect them to announce a new full version of Reason a month after all that? that’s some wide-eyed 2019 optimism, right there. 😆
Programmers can work from anywhere so being at the office or at home doesn't matter to them just take a look at all the other DAWs releasing full updates during the pandemic. Also it just would be a waste of two things; missing out on the 4 quarter revenue stream which every business is hurting right now & the anniversary of 20 years celebrating Propellerhead Reason(November 22, 2000). You don't just let that pass without putting out a BIG Update to commemorate the history of such a great product. So if it's late September, October or November something is coming down the pipeline this year(2020) and Reason 12 just makes complete sense...Rock On

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2673
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 19 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
19 Aug 2020
guitfnky wrote:
18 Aug 2020
I mean, they just released 11 like 10 months ago AND there’s a pandemic going on, which slowed them down because they had to adjust how they work, AND they get like a month summer break, AND somehow we still expect them to announce a new full version of Reason a month after all that? that’s some wide-eyed 2019 optimism, right there. 😆
Programmers can work from anywhere so being at the office or at home doesn't matter to them just take a look at all the other DAWs releasing full updates during the pandemic. Also it just would be a waste of two things; missing out on the 4 quarter revenue stream which every business is hurting right now & the anniversary of 20 years celebrating Propellerhead Reason(November 22, 2000). You don't just let that pass without putting out a BIG Update to commemorate the history of such a great product. So if it's late September, October or November something is coming down the pipeline this year(2020) and Reason 12 just makes complete sense...Rock On
the point I was trying to make was that even if programmers can work from home, making that transition doesn’t happen overnight. any effort they have to put into that transition is time they can’t be programming. it’s anyone’s guess how smoothly/quickly that went.

as for the rest of that, sure, lots of businesses would benefit from putting out shiny new products right now. the problem with that is, stuff takes time to develop. RS can’t just one day go “ hey, there’s a pandemic, let’s release a new version to make some money!” no one saw this pandemic coming. unless they were already planning on a new version this year (doubtful), the chances that they’re far along enough to release something EARLY is virtually zero.

but like I said, I hope I’m wrong. just looking at their past approach to new releases, and taking all that into account, it seems super-doubtful.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6430
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 19 Aug 2020

So now the new fan theory is Reason 12 in late November 2020 instead of late September 2020?
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

jwd606
Posts: 69
Joined: 19 Sep 2017

Post 19 Aug 2020

Apple have the ARM Macs coming out in the 4th quarter. Supposedly easy to transition the software to it, so that'll be one update. Hopefully they'll stick a few other things in.

If you get a full, to 12, update within a year, it'll be like a having a subscription model where the users spend their €100+ to stay relevant every year. Good for the profits, as I'm not sure Reason Studios are bringing in a lot of new users.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6430
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 19 Aug 2020

jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
I'm not sure Reason Studios are bringing in a lot of new users.
I'm willing to wager that Reason 11's RRP did exactly that.
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 649
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

Post 19 Aug 2020

EnochLight wrote:
19 Aug 2020
jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
I'm not sure Reason Studios are bringing in a lot of new users.
I'm willing to wager that Reason 11's RRP did exactly that.
Touche
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

jwd606
Posts: 69
Joined: 19 Sep 2017

Post 19 Aug 2020

EnochLight wrote:
19 Aug 2020
jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
I'm not sure Reason Studios are bringing in a lot of new users.
I'm willing to wager that Reason 11's RRP did exactly that.
I'd wager it got old users to update long lost copies of Reason, and not brand new ones shelling out £400 for the RRP.

User avatar
Electric-Metal
Posts: 649
Joined: 10 Dec 2015
Location: Landstuhl, Germany

Post 19 Aug 2020

jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
EnochLight wrote:
19 Aug 2020


I'm willing to wager that Reason 11's RRP did exactly that.
I'd wager it got old users to update long lost copies of Reason, and not brand new ones shelling out £400 for the RRP.
So, how do you explain the countless post all over the web, that begin with something like: "Hey there, new to Reason and the Rack plugin...", which came up since the introduction of RRP ? Just curious,
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

jwd606
Posts: 69
Joined: 19 Sep 2017

Post 19 Aug 2020

Electric-Metal wrote:
19 Aug 2020
jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020


I'd wager it got old users to update long lost copies of Reason, and not brand new ones shelling out £400 for the RRP.
So, how do you explain the countless post all over the web, that begin with something like: "Hey there, new to Reason and the Rack plugin...", which came up since the introduction of RRP ? Just curious,
Are there?

Wherever I go on the web, it's all Ableton, FL, then Logic and Cubase. With synths it's the like of Battery, Sylenth, Serum, Massive etc. Never seen Reason or RRP used on the streams on Twitch/Youtube, or the how X was made/my studio videos. Which then feeds into what the new users acquire when getting new software. Maybe everyone else is using Reason, but I don't see it.

edit: and I just been looking on the EDM production Reddit, searched for threads mentioning Reason in the last month, 2. Mentions of Ableton in the last month, 65. I think we all agree Reason is a pretty minor player in the software world at the moment.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6430
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 19 Aug 2020

jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
Are there?

Wherever I go on the web, it's all Ableton, FL, then Logic and Cubase. With synths it's the like of Battery, Sylenth, Serum, Massive etc. Never seen Reason or RRP used on the streams on Twitch/Youtube, or the how X was made/my studio videos. Which then feeds into what the new users acquire when getting new software. Maybe everyone else is using Reason, but I don't see it.

edit: and I just been looking on the EDM production Reddit, searched for threads mentioning Reason in the last month, 2. Mentions of Ableton in the last month, 65. I think we all agree Reason is a pretty minor player in the software world at the moment.
Reason has always been a pretty minor player in the DAW world - unlikely that will change, but the introduction of RRP certainly did bring in a lot of new customers. The Reason thread over at KVR was evidence of that. But hey, we're all armchair experts anyway, right? :lol:

On a serious note, I'm sure Reason Studios annual financials will reflect the reality, though 2019 has only been published and it won't show the entire trajectory of Reason 11's RRP until we see all of 2020 as well. They're not a publicly traded company, but they report their performance to a Swedish organization that makes that data public.
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
jappe
Moderator
Posts: 2274
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 21 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
19 Aug 2020
guitfnky wrote:
18 Aug 2020
I mean, they just released 11 like 10 months ago AND there’s a pandemic going on, which slowed them down because they had to adjust how they work, AND they get like a month summer break, AND somehow we still expect them to announce a new full version of Reason a month after all that? that’s some wide-eyed 2019 optimism, right there. 😆
Programmers can work from anywhere so being at the office or at home doesn't matter to them just take a look at all the other DAWs releasing full updates during the pandemic. Also it just would be a waste of two things; missing out on the 4 quarter revenue stream which every business is hurting right now & the anniversary of 20 years celebrating Propellerhead Reason(November 22, 2000). You don't just let that pass without putting out a BIG Update to commemorate the history of such a great product. So if it's late September, October or November something is coming down the pipeline this year(2020) and Reason 12 just makes complete sense...Rock On
I guess it could take some time to migrate from co-located projects to entirely remote work.
Where I work (as a dev) we're no strangers to remote work, but prior to the pandemic we'd started a transition from remote work to co-located work.
Turned out agile projects had all kinds of "difficult" challenges including different co-worker time zones, phone lines like they were from the moon (accents multiplying to speech obfuscation) and more.
The easy way out was to say "Nah, remote work doesn't seem to work well".

And then we get a pandemic, and it turns out remote work doesn't only work, imo it works much much better than co-located projects because now they had to make a real effort, go the extra mile, to make it work.
In times of crisis, do or die-situations, brains start working for real.
So maybe RS experienced that too.

User avatar
raymondh
Posts: 1360
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 21 Aug 2020

jappe wrote:
21 Aug 2020
jaeproduced wrote:
19 Aug 2020


Programmers can work from anywhere so being at the office or at home doesn't matter to them just take a look at all the other DAWs releasing full updates during the pandemic. Also it just would be a waste of two things; missing out on the 4 quarter revenue stream which every business is hurting right now & the anniversary of 20 years celebrating Propellerhead Reason(November 22, 2000). You don't just let that pass without putting out a BIG Update to commemorate the history of such a great product. So if it's late September, October or November something is coming down the pipeline this year(2020) and Reason 12 just makes complete sense...Rock On
I guess it could take some time to migrate from co-located projects to entirely remote work.
Where I work (as a dev) we're no strangers to remote work, but prior to the pandemic we'd started a transition from remote work to co-located work.
Turned out agile projects had all kinds of "difficult" challenges including different co-worker time zones, phone lines like they were from the moon (accents multiplying to speech obfuscation) and more.
The easy way out was to say "Nah, remote work doesn't seem to work well".

And then we get a pandemic, and it turns out remote work doesn't only work, imo it works much much better than co-located projects because now they had to make a real effort, go the extra mile, to make it work.
In times of crisis, do or die-situations, brains start working for real.
So maybe RS experienced that too.
Good points Jappe.
This forced remote working/distributed development is a game changer, forcing traditional organisations to embrace flexibility, forcing agile teams to make it work without 'co-located teams' and working more asynchronously and giving organisations greater flexibility in location of workforce (obviously still dealing with timezone and language differences). And for individuals who work remotely from co-located teams, it's been a great equaliser! As you say, in this crisis it has forced people to figure stuff out.
Win 10 64-bit | :reason: 11 | Reaper | Scarlet 18i8 | M-Audio Code 61 | KRK VXT-6 | JX-8P | System-8 | D-05 | JP-08 | Sirin
www.soundcloud.com/raymondhayter

https://soundcloud.com/raymondhayter/be ... ic-address

User avatar
SebAudio
Posts: 142
Joined: 08 Mar 2015

Post 22 Aug 2020

EnochLight wrote:
19 Aug 2020
jwd606 wrote:
19 Aug 2020
Are there?

Wherever I go on the web, it's all Ableton, FL, then Logic and Cubase. With synths it's the like of Battery, Sylenth, Serum, Massive etc. Never seen Reason or RRP used on the streams on Twitch/Youtube, or the how X was made/my studio videos. Which then feeds into what the new users acquire when getting new software. Maybe everyone else is using Reason, but I don't see it.

edit: and I just been looking on the EDM production Reddit, searched for threads mentioning Reason in the last month, 2. Mentions of Ableton in the last month, 65. I think we all agree Reason is a pretty minor player in the software world at the moment.
Reason has always been a pretty minor player in the DAW world - unlikely that will change, but the introduction of RRP certainly did bring in a lot of new customers. The Reason thread over at KVR was evidence of that. But hey, we're all armchair experts anyway, right? :lol:

On a serious note, I'm sure Reason Studios annual financials will reflect the reality, though 2019 has only been published and it won't show the entire trajectory of Reason 11's RRP until we see all of 2020 as well. They're not a publicly traded company, but they report their performance to a Swedish organization that makes that data public.
I’d be surprised if RRP didn’t attract new users to Reason. But Reason hasn’t become anew a big player in the music software market. A lot of people at KVR who feed the Reason threads are the same as on this very board !
But it’s not a problem, if one is happy with Reason, how cares if there are a lot of YT videos on it ?
I just regret that here there is not a lot of tips or sound design examples here which made in its time the PUF a very nice place to learn (eXode and others I miss you ;-). And it’s the same at kvr with other daws and synths. So other times…

User avatar
raymondh
Posts: 1360
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Aug 2020

SebAudio wrote:
22 Aug 2020
EnochLight wrote:
19 Aug 2020


Reason has always been a pretty minor player in the DAW world - unlikely that will change, but the introduction of RRP certainly did bring in a lot of new customers. The Reason thread over at KVR was evidence of that. But hey, we're all armchair experts anyway, right? :lol:

On a serious note, I'm sure Reason Studios annual financials will reflect the reality, though 2019 has only been published and it won't show the entire trajectory of Reason 11's RRP until we see all of 2020 as well. They're not a publicly traded company, but they report their performance to a Swedish organization that makes that data public.
I’d be surprised if RRP didn’t attract new users to Reason. But Reason hasn’t become anew a big player in the music software market. A lot of people at KVR who feed the Reason threads are the same as on this very board !
But it’s not a problem, if one is happy with Reason, how cares if there are a lot of YT videos on it ?
I just regret that here there is not a lot of tips or sound design examples here which made in its time the PUF a very nice place to learn (eXode and others I miss you ;-). And it’s the same at kvr with other daws and synths. So other times…
I've just started using Reaper, and a large piece of what has made the journey great, is the excellent tutorials online e.g ReaperMania and the Reaper Blog.
I like Ryan's videos - if there were a lot of more them I reckon that would help the Reason 'buzz' too.
Win 10 64-bit | :reason: 11 | Reaper | Scarlet 18i8 | M-Audio Code 61 | KRK VXT-6 | JX-8P | System-8 | D-05 | JP-08 | Sirin
www.soundcloud.com/raymondhayter

https://soundcloud.com/raymondhayter/be ... ic-address

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2673
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 25 Aug 2020

as I suspected, Reason 12 isn’t coming this year. quoted from the new Friktion thread:
MattiasHG wrote: Please don't set me on fire :(

There are currently no firm plans for a Reason 12 Suite at all. We're kind of still evaluating Reason 11 Suite. Regardless of that decision, there won't be a Reason 12 this year. Regarding the A-List products, they were (co-)developed by UJAM and will not be included in Reason Suite. :)

jaeproduced
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Apr 2020

Post 25 Aug 2020

guitfnky wrote:
25 Aug 2020
as I suspected, Reason 12 isn’t coming this year. quoted from the new Friktion thread:
MattiasHG wrote: Please don't set me on fire :(

There are currently no firm plans for a Reason 12 Suite at all. We're kind of still evaluating Reason 11 Suite. Regardless of that decision, there won't be a Reason 12 this year. Regarding the A-List products, they were (co-)developed by UJAM and will not be included in Reason Suite. :)
If this is true then this is why Reasons isn't listed as one of the top DAWs on the market. There is no way a beginner software called Fruity Loops should be considered in higher regards then Reason. I shouldn't have to buy Serato Sample in order to have a device that tells me the key of the sample when reason has tons of devices and none of them provides the sample key. They have to do better then this always being behind the curve with updates I'm basically at this point just using reason for the sequencer and ssl mixer all my devices are VSTs. Which makes sense on why they made it possible to use reason on other platforms because they can't compete or keep up with the competition update releases. I surely hope this isn't true especially on the 20th anniversary of Reason...smh

User avatar
Billy
Posts: 533
Joined: 09 Dec 2016

Post 25 Aug 2020

I'm less bothered about version numbers and more interested in bug fixes & feature enhancements.

What we should be looking at is the fact that suite is potentially not going to be an option, nor are we going to get anything added to it for current owners.
:ignition: :reason: :refill: :re: :rebirth: :PUF_figure: :nektar: :mac: :EiEPro: :Alesis Mk2:

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2673
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 25 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020
guitfnky wrote:
25 Aug 2020
as I suspected, Reason 12 isn’t coming this year. quoted from the new Friktion thread:
If this is true then this is why Reasons isn't listed as one of the top DAWs on the market. There is no way a beginner software called Fruity Loops should be considered in higher regards then Reason. I shouldn't have to buy Serato Sample in order to have a device that tells me the key of the sample when reason has tons of devices and none of them provides the sample key. They have to do better then this always being behind the curve with updates I'm basically at this point just using reason for the sequencer and ssl mixer all my devices are VSTs. Which makes sense on why they made it possible to use reason on other platforms because they can't compete or keep up with the competition update releases. I surely hope this isn't true especially on the 20th anniversary of Reason...smh
FL has been a DAW for a lot longer than Reason has been a DAW.

not saying that’s an excuse for missing industry-standard features, but they’ve taken really different development paths, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that they don’t have similar features or release approaches at any given point in time.

honestly, I don’t care about the release schedule. the most important thing is the features, and stability. having a regular release schedule isn’t somehow inherently better than longer release cycles.

User avatar
EnochLight
Posts: 6430
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: your mom

Post 25 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020
If this is true .. I surely hope this isn't true especially on the 20th anniversary of Reason...smh
Well, we were just told by Reason Studio's Product Manager for Reason that there will be no Reason 12 this year. So, it is what it is. I'd rather they take another year to do Reason 12 if it means proper features being added to the core DAW.

Also, Fruityloops sucks. ;) :puf_bigsmile: :lol: :lol: :lol: jk
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio One 4.5 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Nektar Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland VT-4 | Roland MX-1

User avatar
miscend
Posts: 1619
Joined: 09 Feb 2015

Post 25 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020
guitfnky wrote:
25 Aug 2020
as I suspected, Reason 12 isn’t coming this year. quoted from the new Friktion thread:
If this is true then this is why Reasons isn't listed as one of the top DAWs on the market. There is no way a beginner software called Fruity Loops should be considered in higher regards then Reason. I shouldn't have to buy Serato Sample in order to have a device that tells me the key of the sample when reason has tons of devices and none of them provides the sample key. They have to do better then this always being behind the curve with updates I'm basically at this point just using reason for the sequencer and ssl mixer all my devices are VSTs. Which makes sense on why they made it possible to use reason on other platforms because they can't compete or keep up with the competition update releases. I surely hope this isn't true especially on the 20th anniversary of Reason...smh
Serato Sample isn't all that accurate at telling the key of samples, it can be off sometimes, nothing beats using your ears. Cubase don't do that either. Even Ableton Live users use Serato Sample. Reason will tell you the pitch of mono samples if you use the pitch features but not chords.

If you already happily use Serato Sample why does it bother you that Reason does not do the same things? I mean there's a reason why we all buy plugins to add stuff to our DAWs.

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 2673
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 25 Aug 2020

I know it was in jest, but I kind of agree that FL isn’t great—at least not for recording audio. tried demoing it just after R11 dropped, but it was not a good experience to record audio. shame too, I wanted badly to love it. it’s a really gorgeous DAW, and does have some intriguing features.

did much the same with several other DAWs, and—sigh—eventually ended up skulking my way back into the rack. 😂

jaeproduced
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Apr 2020

Post 25 Aug 2020

miscend wrote:
25 Aug 2020
jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020


If this is true then this is why Reasons isn't listed as one of the top DAWs on the market. There is no way a beginner software called Fruity Loops should be considered in higher regards then Reason. I shouldn't have to buy Serato Sample in order to have a device that tells me the key of the sample when reason has tons of devices and none of them provides the sample key. They have to do better then this always being behind the curve with updates I'm basically at this point just using reason for the sequencer and ssl mixer all my devices are VSTs. Which makes sense on why they made it possible to use reason on other platforms because they can't compete or keep up with the competition update releases. I surely hope this isn't true especially on the 20th anniversary of Reason...smh
Serato Sample isn't all that accurate at telling the key of samples, it can be off sometimes, nothing beats using your ears. Cubase don't do that either. Even Ableton Live users use Serato Sample. Reason will tell you the pitch of mono samples if you use the pitch features but not chords.

If you already happily use Serato Sample why does it bother you that Reason does not do the same things? I mean there's a reason why we all buy plugins to add stuff to our DAWs.
yeah you completely missed the point I had to buy something like serato sample because reason with all it's many devices doesn't provided that key feature. I know serato sample isn't perfect but it's better then nonething which is what you got in reason as for as finding the key of a sample is concerned...

jaeproduced
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Apr 2020

Post 25 Aug 2020

guitfnky wrote:
25 Aug 2020
I know it was in jest, but I kind of agree that FL isn’t great—at least not for recording audio. tried demoing it just after R11 dropped, but it was not a good experience to record audio. shame too, I wanted badly to love it. it’s a really gorgeous DAW, and does have some intriguing features.

did much the same with several other DAWs, and—sigh—eventually ended up skulking my way back into the rack. 😂
yeah i'm a reason user for life I'm not interested in wasting time on learning something new but I would like to see Reason stay competitive with it's features and not considered an afterthought. rock on

User avatar
miscend
Posts: 1619
Joined: 09 Feb 2015

Post 25 Aug 2020

jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020
miscend wrote:
25 Aug 2020


Serato Sample isn't all that accurate at telling the key of samples, it can be off sometimes, nothing beats using your ears. Cubase don't do that either. Even Ableton Live users use Serato Sample. Reason will tell you the pitch of mono samples if you use the pitch features but not chords.

If you already happily use Serato Sample why does it bother you that Reason does not do the same things? I mean there's a reason why we all buy plugins to add stuff to our DAWs.
yeah you completely missed the point I had to buy something like serato sample because reason with all it's many devices doesn't provided that key feature. I know serato sample isn't perfect but it's better then nonething which is what you got in reason as for as finding the key of a sample is concerned...
Look they’re only a handful of daws that have built in key detection. Most people do it with plugins or by playing tones with their keyboard. Logic only got the feature this year. Ableton doesn’t do it. Cubase doesn’t. I don’t think you can say Reason is not professional for not having a feature that most professional Daws dont have.

jaeproduced
Posts: 40
Joined: 29 Apr 2020

Post 25 Aug 2020

miscend wrote:
25 Aug 2020
jaeproduced wrote:
25 Aug 2020


yeah you completely missed the point I had to buy something like serato sample because reason with all it's many devices doesn't provided that key feature. I know serato sample isn't perfect but it's better then nonething which is what you got in reason as for as finding the key of a sample is concerned...
Look they’re only a handful of daws that have built in key detection. Most people do it with plugins or by playing tones with their keyboard. Logic only got the feature this year. Ableton doesn’t do it. Cubase doesn’t. I don’t think you can say Reason is not professional for not having a feature that most professional Daws dont have.
No one said reason wasn't professional I merely stated with all the devices reasons provides you would think key detection would have been in consideration. Scales and chords is great but they should have added key detection with it.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], LukeDunn, RlKLwI1x, scotward57 and 2 guests