ReasonStudios deals with 100 tickets a day - and how to help

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
stratatonic

10 Jul 2020

I submitted a ticket 8 days ago to Reason Studios - first one in nine months.
I submitted another one yesterday.
The difference in ID#s was almost 700, so it looks like they are getting almost 100 tickets* per day. Right now. In the summer.

Still waiting for replies on both - however, the first is now resolved, so in the interests of saving ReasonStudios time in reading/responding, I'd like to DELETE/CANCEL that ticket, but I see no option.

Can you manually close a ticket?

----

*calculating over nine months since my last ticket, it looks like they are averaging almost 90 a day

avasopht
Competition Winner

10 Jul 2020

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

A vast majority of those bugs are likely to be duplicates and should be merged in their bug tracker. Duplicates give them an idea of how common the bug is.

And if it's not a duplicate, then it's even more important they have your report.

Rackman

11 Jul 2020

I'm pretty sure they just close them automatically as soon as they're received, so I wouldn't worry about it.

stratatonic

11 Jul 2020

Rackman wrote:
11 Jul 2020
I'm pretty sure they just close them automatically as soon as they're received, so I wouldn't worry about it.
lol :lol:

stratatonic

11 Jul 2020

Maybe I'll just submit a ticket to find out how to close a ticket.

djsmex

11 Jul 2020

you can reply to the email that confirms your ticket with an update and simply ask to close the ticket.

earwig83

12 Jul 2020

They honestly don't seemed focused on confirming that they in fact helped you. They often choose "solved" before confirming with me directly.

• Information