Reason Still Launches in 'Demo Mode' (since I upgraded to Catalina) - no help from Main Support

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
genre821

08 Jul 2020

Hi there everyone!

I have a Macbook Pro (from 2014) and upgraded to Catalina. Since Catalina upgraded to 64 bit apps, it looked like Codemeter was having issues accepting my authorization.

I called Codemeter and followed their instructions. I did what they wanted me to do and it seemed like everything is ok.
I reached out to the Reason Support team and one person got back to me. After attempting to troubleshoot the problem, the person who assisted disappeared. I attempted to reach out to them again on at least 2-3 other tickets and no response. I've been having this issue since February.

Basically the Reason screen opens up on my computer and it says 'Demo Mode'. Does anyone know how to help remove this 'Demo Mode' Screen? Everything works great except for this. I have attempted to re-authorize my version of Reason 10 and the team gave me a new authorization number to 're-register' my version of Reason.

I am open to any and all suggestions on this. Thank you so much everyone!!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 5.52.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 5.52.55 PM.png (198.96 KiB) Viewed 750 times

zoidkirb

08 Jul 2020

My understanding is that even if your computer is authorized, if you're running any re trials or beta's, you will get the login screen. That doesn't mean you're forced into demo mode.
The solution might be to hit the 'sync all' button on your account page.

rgdaniel

08 Jul 2020

The "Demo Mode" text seen on that screen shot is a link, you can click it if you want to open Reason in demo mode for some reason, like you forgot your password.

Sorped

09 Jul 2020

Yeah "Demo Mode" is an option you can choose, your login box is just like everyone else's it seems. Delete your support tickets, login to Reason and have fun! :)
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

dannyF

09 Jul 2020

I never do major OS updates on any computer that my music stuff has been configured on.

• Information