Does anyone know of a shortcut to arm track for recording

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
okaino

05 Jul 2020

Im trying to use the manual arm track setting because i was screwing things up with the automatic too much.

What i cant find information on and just hoping someone may have an answer is to if theres a way to arm/disarm tracks in the sequencer.

Im looking for a way to not have to use a mouse to do this.

Please let me know.

Thanks

DaveyG

05 Jul 2020

I don't think there is a way.

artotaku

05 Jul 2020

Do you mean Target Track Record Automation? There is no keyboard shortcut but you can assign a button/key/knob of a MIDI controller to this function (see Options -> Additional Remote Overrides).

okaino

07 Jul 2020

artotaku wrote:
05 Jul 2020
Do you mean Target Track Record Automation? There is no keyboard shortcut but you can assign a button/key/knob of a MIDI controller to this function (see Options -> Additional Remote Overrides).
nope not track automation just simply arming a track in the sequencer

mjxl

12 Jul 2020

You can actually swap tracks in the sequencer via MIDI, my Oxygen25 has this functionality built in by using like Shift + next channel or something.

Also, if you are ON the sequencer, you can just press arrow up/down on your keyboard. (just click once on the leftside of the sequencer, where the device previews etc are)

• Information