[Windows] Looking for old Reason 2.0 to 2.5 upgrade files

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Qwerty

30 Jun 2020

Hi -

This is not a post looking for cracked files or anything shady.

I have recently been asked by the wife of an old band mate to give her a cleaned up version of a song her husband had recorded with me years ago. He's subsequently passed away and the track was a demo he wrote for her but we never really completed properly.

I've got the original source files for the tracks and I've re-installed my way old copy of Reason 2.0. What I am missing is the upgrade executable to take me from 2.0 to 2.5 which is what was used on the track.

I've reinstalled Reason 2.0 on my PC from the original discs and that's all working fine. I've also kept a record of my license code and registration codes for v2.5. I just didn't keep a CD copy of the downloaded upgrade files and I've subsequently lost the files when a HD died.

So, I know this is a ***rrreeeeeaaaalllly*** long shot, but was wondering if anyone in the community had this archived somewhere? If so, please let me know as I can't find it up on the new publisher's website and they're not responding to my email requests.

Thanks,

B.

jam-s

01 Jul 2020

Qwerty

01 Jul 2020

Ah great! Thanks for confirming the files are up there.

Now I just need to do battle with the support team so they let me re-register my original product, or give me access to my old account...

Wish me luck.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers!

DaveyG

04 Jul 2020

Click on the little icon top-right of the screen, just left of your name ^^^^

• Information