deleted

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

27 Jun 2020

deleted

Zac

27 Jun 2020

I think I know what you mean. The music forum here is good but inevitably it is mostly other musicians listening to your music so you will get some technical comments but if the song is good musically that will be commented on too.

From my experience it's likely to be your best forum. If you post your tune on soundcloud or bandcamp you'll get some random listens but to really get an audience you'll have to listen to other people's music as well.

If your music is electronic and genre specific there are sites out there where you'll get listens just because it's say "tech-house" but you'll need to be good technically as well as musically.

The short answer is that as an amateur musician, apart from playing live, the best way to get your music heard is to make it available on as many sites as possible, promote it heavily via your social media and listen to a lot of other artists in your genre. And be good. Good luck šŸ¤ž

• Information