Selling Reason 11 Suite license for $350 or best offer!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
talktotauv

15 Jun 2020

Hello,

As the title states, I am selling my reason 11 suite license for $350 or BEST OFFER. I want to do this via PayPal. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Zac

15 Jun 2020

talktotauv wrote:
15 Jun 2020
Hello,

As the title states, I am selling my reason 11 suite license for $350 or BEST OFFER. I want to do this via PayPal. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you
Just so you and potential buyers know, you will only be able to transfer the R11 license, not any of the plug in REs that came with Suite. Those REs will stay on your account even if you sell Reason.

talktotauv

15 Jun 2020

Just so you and potential buyers know, you will only be able to transfer the R11 license, not any of the plug in REs that came with Suite. Those REs will stay on your account even if you sell Reason.
[/quote]

Hello,

Well, if that is the case, I am really willing to lower the price for any buyer. I'm just trying to get some of my money back. Thank you for the heads up!

DaveyG

15 Jun 2020

If you have owned it for less than 30 days and you bought it direct from RS you can have all your money back. Other than that, yeah, the RE things sucks. It's been known for people to sell their account login to get round it but that means breaking the rules and thus is a high risk game with no backup if it goes wrong.

supersplaron

18 Jun 2020

Just wanted to mention that you if you sell a Reason Suite license, the buyer will absolutely get the Rack Extensions included in Suite, not just the Reason license.

Zac

18 Jun 2020

supersplaron wrote:
18 Jun 2020
Just wanted to mention that you if you sell a Reason Suite license, the buyer will absolutely get the Rack Extensions included in Suite, not just the Reason license.
I sincerely apologise for my misinformation. I thought I remembered this being said shortly after suite came out but obviously I was wrong.

Skimrok

18 Jun 2020

supersplaron wrote:
18 Jun 2020
That's very good news to know! :thumbs_up: I nearly didn't buy suite because we all thought the RE wasn't transferable if one sold there Suite Licence down the line
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Skimrok

18 Jun 2020

Zac wrote:
18 Jun 2020
supersplaron wrote:
18 Jun 2020
I sincerely apologise for my misinformation. I thought I remembered this being said shortly after suite came out but obviously I was wrong.
you wasn't alone I think the whole forum thought the same Zac ;)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2020

What happens if you bought say Polar and Radical Keys a while back and then you buy Suite. If you sell Suite will your Polar and Radical Keys which you bought ages ago be removed from your account in the Suite Transfer?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

18 Jun 2020

I think we have all had the impression that it is not possible to transfer REs to other accounts. Now it seems that it is possible when RS decide it's OK. I have Suite and all that extra stuff just shows up in the "rack extensions" part of my account, no different to non-Suite REs.

I'm sure RS must be breaking some consumer law somewhere by allowing transfer of some licences and not others.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2020

DaveyG wrote:
18 Jun 2020
I think we have all had the impression that it is not possible to transfer REs to other accounts. Now it seems that it is possible when RS decide it's OK. I have Suite and all that extra stuff just shows up in the "rack extensions" part of my account, no different to non-Suite REs.

I'm sure RS must be breaking some consumer law somewhere by allowing transfer of some licences and not others.
That’s what I mean. You have Polar in your account. You bought it. Then you buy Suite. You can’t have double REs so you only see one Polar in your account. Then you sell Suite with all the REs it comes with. Does your original Polar disappear with the transfer?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

EdwardKiy

18 Jun 2020

MrFigg wrote:
18 Jun 2020

That’s what I mean. You have Polar in your account. You bought it. Then you buy Suite. You can’t have double REs so you only see one Polar in your account. Then you sell Suite with all the REs it comes with. Does your original Polar disappear with the transfer?
Yes.

If it's the same account, but different computer, you will have to re-download all your REs from the shop.

If you transfer the license to a new account, you will be able to re-download ONLY the Suite-bundled REs from the shop, but NOT the ones you bought separately.

• Information