Upgrade to Suite 11 for £144 / $177

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Southgate

28 May 2020

Follow the link below...

https://www.jrrshop.com/propellerhead-r ... te-upgrade

Enter 'FORUM' discount code for additional saving....done!

Is £85 cheaper than RS shop price to upgrade!

...just thought if some of you were thinking about the upgrade but resisting like I was....

Happy Reasoning!

S

WasteLand

28 May 2020

Southgate wrote:
28 May 2020
Follow the link below...

...just thought if some of you were thinking about the upgrade but resisting like I was....

Happy Reasoning!

S
mentioned here in several threads i think, but it highlighting it in this way, is much better. and i bought it that way, i use jrrshop indeed for this kind of things.
Win 10 Pro. R11 suite + R12. Nektar Panorama p1. Ryzen 9 5900X. Cubase Pro 11, Bitwig Studio 4.4, Reaper 6.68, Ableton Live 11 Suite. RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface.

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada

https://soundcloud.com/user-873737123

Goriila Texas

28 May 2020

Southgate wrote:
28 May 2020
Follow the link below...

Happy Reasoning!

S

I wish I would've checked that page before I paid $129 I don't need any of the other stuff but it's a better value. Wish I could go back because there's no other way to upgrade to suite for v11 owners.

Goriila Texas

28 May 2020

Well Reason Studios does have a 30 day return policy so I just filled out the form and deauthorized my computer and will just wait and see what happens. hopefully this sales doesn't go away while I'm waiting.

joeyluck

28 May 2020

Goriila Texas wrote:
28 May 2020
Well Reason Studios does have a 30 day return policy so I just filled out the form and deauthorized my computer and will just wait and see what happens. hopefully this sales doesn't go away while I'm waiting.
Well if it does, at least you aren't giving up a sale price in return. I'm guessing the sale, at least in the Reason Studios shop, ends after this weekend? May Madness ends May 31. Reason itself went on sale before the rest of May Madness kicked off, so I'm not sure if it will end at the same time. My guess is that it will. Can't speak as to when the JRRShop sale will end.

Goriila Texas

28 May 2020

joeyluck wrote:
28 May 2020
Goriila Texas wrote:
28 May 2020
Well if it does, at least you aren't giving up a sale price in return. I'm guessing the sale, at least in the Reason Studios shop, ends after this weekend? May Madness ends May 31. Reason itself went on sale before the rest of May Madness kicked off, so I'm not sure if it will end at the same time. My guess is that it will. Can't speak as to when the JRRShop sale will end.
$129 is the regular price for update from v10 to v11 I wonder if I should just buy the upgrade from JRRShop and just wait for my refund?

Edit: I see what you mean now you're saying go ahead and buy so as to not miss the sale price got you.

DaveyG

29 May 2020

Isn't it crazy that JRR are selling that stuff so much cheaper than RS. In addition to the reduction we benefit from JRR will be taking a small cut too so RS are making way less money on it.

joeyluck

29 May 2020

Goriila Texas wrote:
28 May 2020
joeyluck wrote:
28 May 2020

$129 is the regular price for update from v10 to v11 I wonder if I should just buy the upgrade from JRRShop and just wait for my refund?

Edit: I see what you mean now you're saying go ahead and buy so as to not miss the sale price got you.
I meant that if you end up missing the Suite sale while waiting for the refund for standard, you aren't giving up a sale opportunity in return (since the Reason standard upgrade wasn't on sale). For instance, it would suck if you paid less for standard and then you give that up and then miss the other sale as well. But in this case, the worst case scenario, you would pay the regular $129 again to get back to where you are now.

I've never done a refund with them, so I don't know any of the small print and what would be advisable.

DaveyG

29 May 2020

The RS refund thing is a no-quibble but they can take quite a while to do it.

tt_lab

29 May 2020

I bought suite updgrade from RS the first day of sales, then I realized (I posted this before in other thread) why I didn't buy it when it got out and ask for a refund. RS refunded me in a matter of 2 days.
And now I'm tempted again with this cheapo price in jrr Damn!

DaveyG

29 May 2020

I think that is the one big difference between buying direct and buying from a third party like JRR. The refund policy will be different. Not something that worries me personally.

Goriila Texas

29 May 2020

joeyluck wrote:
29 May 2020
Goriila Texas wrote:
28 May 2020

I meant that if you end up missing the Suite sale while waiting for the refund for standard, you aren't giving up a sale opportunity in return (since the Reason standard upgrade wasn't on sale). For instance, it would suck if you paid less for standard and then you give that up and then miss the other sale as well. But in this case, the worst case scenario, you would pay the regular $129 again to get back to where you are now.

I've never done a refund with them, so I don't know any of the small print and what would be advisable.
Oh ok got you. :thumbs_up:

Goriila Texas

29 May 2020

Good to know because I pulled the trigger on the suite for $177 and deauthorized my computer but the plugin still works. The wait begins for RS to refund my money.

tt_lab wrote:
29 May 2020
I bought suite updgrade from RS the first day of sales, then I realized (I posted this before in other thread) why I didn't buy it when it got out and ask for a refund. RS refunded me in a matter of 2 days.
And now I'm tempted again with this cheapo price in jrr Damn!

• Information