is there a software that reverses all my WAV files?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

23 May 2020

is there a software that reverses all my WAV files?
is there a software that reverses the sounds of all my WAV files (to be saved in a different folder)...

would be very nice i guess, easy effect sounds

Skimrok

23 May 2020

yes you can import wav file as audio in reason and you can reverse it inside Reason, I do feel you should read more on the tutorial , its easy click on the file go to edit and look down and there is reverse
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Skimrok

23 May 2020

Audacity does it as well but it will be a long process,

Here is pic on the edit tab look near quantize and it’s there
Attachments
25E750DB-EA96-4B54-A3E3-A406182FD0F3.jpeg
25E750DB-EA96-4B54-A3E3-A406182FD0F3.jpeg (655.44 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Loque

23 May 2020

Kilohearts Reverse does this. You can also try RV7000 or just reverse the sample itself. There are a few Delay with reverse algorithms availab that do the job too. Also Frits can reverse the "grains". I porbably overlooked a few other options...
Reason12, Win10

Sargie

23 May 2020

If you have a lot of files you are probably going to want to batch process them.

Something like Adobe Audition can do this or Myriad.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

23 May 2020

WavePad Sound Editor has batch processing.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

selig
RE Developer

23 May 2020

Every sampler (and/or the Sample Editor) and even the time line can almost instantly reverse any sample - what is the reason for needing to reverse a bunch of samples ahead of time?
Selig Audio, LLC

dpcoffin

23 May 2020

Sargie wrote:
23 May 2020
If you have a lot of files you are probably going to want to batch process them.

Too bad about Myriad; I just opened my copy, it asked for my serial, and then spat it out because the site wasn't found. Not found because that company is no longer there. I used to love her, but it's all over now.(:

jam-s

25 May 2020

You can do batch processing using audacity or just write yourself a quick little python script to do it.

nooomy

26 May 2020

Yes!

In adsr sample manager you can choose to play all your samples in reverse.

adsr sample manager Is free and Very fast
Last edited by nooomy on 29 May 2020, edited 1 time in total.

chimp_spanner

26 May 2020

dpcoffin wrote:
23 May 2020
Sargie wrote:
23 May 2020

Too bad about Myriad; I just opened my copy, it asked for my serial, and then spat it out because the site wasn't found. Not found because that company is no longer there. I used to love her, but it's all over now.(:
Yeah they lost the license for part of the software or something like that? Really sucks. I used to use it a lot for work.

Audacity has batch processing - pretty sure you can just add the reverse process and apply it to a bunch of files and choose the destination folder. I've done this with its built in Paulstretch effect to quickly generate a bunch of ambient soundscapes. Can't see why it wouldn't work with Reverse.

dpcoffin

29 May 2020

chimp_spanner wrote:
26 May 2020
dpcoffin wrote:
23 May 2020

Yeah they lost the license for part of the software or something like that? Really sucks. I used to use it a lot for work.

HEY, Myriad's BACK!! Did you get the email from zynaptiq? Seems they bought up Myriad and a few other I'd never heard of, and are re-releasing them:)
We're reaching out to let you know that we have good news regarding TRIUMPH, MYRIAD, AURA, SPECTRE and LOOP EDITOR: they're back!

As users of these applications since day 1, we at zynaptiq are thrilled to let you know that we have acquired these classic apps, giving them a new home.

For you, this means that your software will now work again, and that we will provide support and updates. You are also in the upgrade path for all future developments of these products.

• Information