So what have you bought from this May Madness Sale?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
LmstPv

30 May 2020

Shape
Pump
And my biggest purchase, soundtoys effect rack. Does it count as may madness if its not a RE though? Anyway its the reason i only bought 2 cheap REs.

Biolumin3sc3nt

30 May 2020

I jumped on Wormhole from Zynaptiq while it was on sale as My final purchase this month. Primarily for sound design, and I feel it's a very unique plug. Still on sale for another day if anyone is interested

ab459

30 May 2020

Biolumin3sc3nt wrote: โ†‘
30 May 2020
I jumped on Wormhole from Zynaptiq while it was on sale as My final purchase this month. Primarily for sound design, and I feel it's a very unique plug. Still on sale for another day if anyone is interested

Demoed once, liked just one combination from whole plugin (by use two parameters), but it's in no way reached the price. In general, I had a feeling like the idea was born in a hurry, so result out doubtful. For 30-40 bucks would be more fair a much, imo.
Though i very like Adaptiverb, it's really gem.

aurelles

30 May 2020

Selig Gain, VK-2, Drum Sequencer and Fritz!

artmessiah

30 May 2020

Kinda went crazy this year, got a bunch of stuff from the Reason Shop and a few things from Plugin Boutique. I think I'm good for a little while... Although all this talk about Fritz has got me wanting to get ONE more thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Expansion Hyperwave Synth
Zero Hybrid Synth
VK-1 Viking Synth
Scenic Hybrid Instrument
Evolution Player
Torsion Texture Lab
Synapse Antidote Synth
Nostromo Spectral Synth
EDS06s Drum Synth
Titus BBD Delay
The Animus Shimmerverb
Harbode Frequency Shifter
Murder RhythmCutter
ScaleMatrix
Pump Sidechain
Mixfood Stutter 128
Distrubuter CV Switch
Delta MIDI Player
HM1 Headphone Monitor

VSTs:
Sublab Sub Bass synth
iZotope VocalSynth 2
Loom II Spectral Synth
Union Wavetable Synth

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 May 2020

Looks like itโ€™s the last day people. I have Velocity Curve in my hand and still canโ€™t decide. Anything youโ€™re still a swithering over?
Time to decide. Are you buying or are you crying?
๐Ÿ—ฒ 2เฅ แ›‰

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

31 May 2020

artmessiah wrote: โ†‘
30 May 2020
Kinda went crazy this year, got a bunch of stuff from the Reason Shop and a few things from Plugin Boutique. I think I'm good for a little while... Although all this talk about Fritz has got me wanting to get ONE more thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Zero Hybrid Synth
VK-1 Viking Synth
Scenic Hybrid Instrument
Evolution Player
Torsion Texture Lab
Synapse Antidote Synth
Nostromo Spectral Synth
EDS06s Drum Synth
Titus BBD Delay
The Animus Shimmerverb
Murder RhythmCutter
ScaleMatrix
Pump Sidechain
Mixfood Stutter 128
Distrubuter CV Switch
Delta MIDI Player
HM1 Headphone Monitor

VSTs:
Sublab Sub Bass synth
iZotope VocalSynth 2
Loom II Spectral Synth
Union Wavetable Synth
Wow, that should keep you busy for a while.
Do I dare to ask what all that cost you? Do you dare to even check? ;)

Faastwalker

31 May 2020

30 May 2020
EDS06s Drum Synth
Was this in the sale? Hugely, hugely worthwhile RE this one. BUY IT! I remember I was beta testing this. It almost didn't get released because of some issues with the original design. OchenK I think had pretty much put it on the back burner. Then suddenly it appeared with a fresh new GUI & it was in the shop! Was so good to see. I don't think I've ever been more pleased to see an RE make it to the shop because it had been such a blast in beta but then almost faded into obscurity. I don't know what happened with it. Either OchenK had a change of heart or someone else stepped in at the last minute to assist with whatever issues were holding it up. But it was so, so good to see this one released. Man, I miss OchenK. Some incredible Rack Extensions over the years.

An early experiment with the beta (back in Reason 7!);

Another file I uploaded - first 15 minutes (was probably more like a couple of hours) with EDS06. The thumbnail was how the beta looked;

DougalDarkly

31 May 2020

Got in just under the wire to pick up G8 Dynamic Gate - useful, immediate, excellent utility - and Beatmap - fun!

VariableX

01 Jun 2020

looks like i 'ummed and ahhhed' over Zero too long again....one day...

mjxl

01 Jun 2020

I upped to Reason 11 (SUITE ZOMFGGLOLWTFBBQ) and bought Expanse and Forgotten WaveShaper2 !

aallvor

01 Jun 2020

Didnโ€™t get anything this year. I did check some stuff out a week ago, but then forgot all about it ๐Ÿ˜ง

artmessiah

01 Jun 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote: โ†‘
31 May 2020
30 May 2020

Zero Hybrid Synth
VK-1 Viking Synth
Scenic Hybrid Instrument
Evolution Player
Torsion Texture Lab
Synapse Antidote Synth
Nostromo Spectral Synth
EDS06s Drum Synth
Titus BBD Delay
The Animus Shimmerverb
Murder RhythmCutter
ScaleMatrix
Pump Sidechain
Mixfood Stutter 128
Distrubuter CV Switch
Delta MIDI Player
HM1 Headphone Monitor

VSTs:
Sublab Sub Bass synth
iZotope VocalSynth 2
Loom II Spectral Synth
Union Wavetable Synth
Wow, that should keep you busy for a while.
Do I dare to ask what all that cost you? Do you dare to even check? ;)
I didnโ€™t keep track. I just kept coming back to the shop after I saw or heard of new deals and or new recommendations. A few were things Iโ€™ve wanted for awhile like Expanse and Antidote. Other were things I needed for workflow and still others for pure sound creative experimentation like Torsion, Fritz (which I did end up buying), Animus, etc. There were too many deals to pass up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

artmessiah

01 Jun 2020

Faastwalker wrote: โ†‘
31 May 2020
30 May 2020
EDS06s Drum Synth
Was this in the sale? Hugely, hugely worthwhile RE this one. BUY IT! I remember I was beta testing this. It almost didn't get released because of some issues with the original design. OchenK I think had pretty much put it on the back burner. Then suddenly it appeared with a fresh new GUI & it was in the shop! Was so good to see. I don't think I've ever been more pleased to see an RE make it to the shop because it had been such a blast in beta but then almost faded into obscurity. I don't know what happened with it. Either OchenK had a change of heart or someone else stepped in at the last minute to assist with whatever issues were holding it up. But it was so, so good to see this one released. Man, I miss OchenK. Some incredible Rack Extensions over the years.

An early experiment with the beta (back in Reason 7!);

Another file I uploaded - first 15 minutes (was probably more like a couple of hours) with EDS06. The thumbnail was how the beta looked;

It was $25, so probably wasnโ€™t on sale but it was something I forgot I wanted till I saw it in the shop.

Sorped

01 Jun 2020

Quad Note Generator and Kompulsion
Alio Modo: SoundCloud
-----------
Born to lose, live to win.
Don't forget to back up your projects! :thumbs_up:

kuhliloach

01 Jun 2020

As a long time Reason owner with many RE's I bought nothing this May Madness sale and I am still on Reason 10 because I am horrified with the pricing and business practices of Reason Studios. At Reason Studios a loyal customer is not respected. They target us for excess spending while offering deals to those who are not loyal customers. It really upsets me.

Adam W

01 Jun 2020

Evolution
Shape
Fritz
Mixfood Urban Ambience Generator

With the exception of Evolution, this was my "I've been looking at these forever, and now it's finally time to push the button" sale. I've only had a few minutes to try them out (my time'll free up once grades are in and the semester's over), but man, I already wish I had gotten Fritz a long time ago. This thing's incredible.

bidaar

02 Jun 2020

This was my first RE shopping I only bought reasob like 9 months ago . ( Reasob Suite 11 ) So Iโ€™ve been pretty busy whith what I had . I went Crazy too on my first time buying REs :
Scalematrix
Chordline
Note Monitor
Chord Detector
The Loopcracker 2 Bundle
Midi - CV converter
Torsion
Nostromo
Psq 1638
Fritz
RND
Kompulsion
Kron
Distillery
Grainshift
Drop And Lift
Double comb comb
Harmbode

Now here are some that i wanted to buy didnt .. for nos :

I tried not to buy newer synth for now ( other than nostromo )
Cause I have suite and havent mastered all my synths
Still have lots if stuff on my mind that wanted to buy
Like :
expanse , antidote , noise engeering bundles , pump , kuass and blamsoft distortions .. stringwerk , some dna labs like Hydronexius , went crazy on Lectric panda but still want shape and Zfo LFO and skope , but figures I can do all of it with kron except theres something about panda stuff I want them all eventually
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

hurricane
Competition Winner

02 Jun 2020

I filled in some holes by buying Sonic Academy's ANA2 and Brainworx's Masterdesk. Waiting for Synapse's OBXA.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

ab459

10 Jun 2020

Folks remind please when will be some next sale ? (and what else there is sales except may madness and BF)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Jun 2020

End of summer sale.
๐Ÿ—ฒ 2เฅ แ›‰

ab459

10 Jun 2020

MrFigg wrote: โ†‘
10 Jun 2020
End of summer sale.
Oh ok, will wait.

Karim
Competition Winner

11 Jun 2020

None of nothing...
TritoneAddiction wrote: โ†‘
19 May 2020
Yeah I know it's still going. If you haven't finished shopping yet you can always come back here later to post a comment. :D

Let's stick to things from the Reason Studios Shop. REs, upgrades, refills etc.
Karim Le Mec : Dj/Producer/Label Owner ( :reason: 11.3+ R12 ๏ฃฟ IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.youtube.com/user/lemecdj
https://karimlemec.weebly.com/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://t.me/reasonstudiosworld

• Information