Who is Sef Nitty?

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
EdGrip
Posts: 1786
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 20 May 2020

Also

Image

"Can everyone stop reaching out?"

madmacman
Posts: 535
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 20 May 2020

WarStar wrote:
19 May 2020
"Who's is Sef Nitty? Now a mystery case.."
Sherlock, season 5

User avatar
eXode
Posts: 756
Joined: 11 Feb 2015

Post 20 May 2020

I sent a message asking to remove the Exode refills from the bundle and got a response so hopefully this will be in the past soon.

sdst
Posts: 736
Joined: 14 Jun 2015

Post 20 May 2020

10 free Refills in sale $55. :lol: May Madness

WongoTheSane
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 14 Sep 2015
Location: Paris, France

Post 20 May 2020

DaveyG wrote:
20 May 2020
I was convinced "Sef Nitty" must be an anagram but I can't get anything sensible out of it. At least not in English. Maybe I'll try every other language in the world. Back in a mo.
Tiny fest...

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1907
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the New York

Post 20 May 2020

JiggeryPokery wrote:
20 May 2020
All this lockdown isolation .... JP is concerned about you and worries muchly for your welfare talking about yoursef in the third person!
The Poke!
Seriously it seems like this guy is stealing from some of the Propsphere's most essential workers.
Vlad the thread stopper

Tiny Montgomery
Posts: 26
Joined: 22 Apr 2020

Post 22 May 2020

Draw a melody in to the piano roll. Put half time vst on that. Do the same ol trap beat on top. 808 bass. Title the video "Why y'all producers sleepin' on the best DAW ever Reason 11.3!". Post video to you tube.

User avatar
Jagwah
Posts: 1687
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 May 2020

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
22 May 2020
Draw a melody in to the piano roll. Put half time vst on that. Do the same ol trap beat on top. 808 bass. Title the video "Why y'all producers sleepin' on the best DAW ever Reason 11.3!". Post video to you tube.
The few videos of his I saw he seemed to be doing the exact same thing, taking chords and breaking them down into melodies, then adding the trap beat. Maybe it's all in the title...

User avatar
miscend
Posts: 1490
Joined: 09 Feb 2015

Post 22 May 2020

Never heard of him but repackaging refills and selling them is a form of theft.

User avatar
eXode
Posts: 756
Joined: 11 Feb 2015

Post 22 May 2020

JiggeryPokery wrote:
20 May 2020
All this lockdown isolation .... JP is concerned about you and worries muchly for your welfare talking about yoursef in the third person!
My welfare was long gone before the isolation lockdown, but thank you anyway! :puf_bigsmile: :lol: :twisted:
Last edited by eXode on 22 May 2020, edited 1 time in total.

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

I never seen anybody work Reason the way that dude does , im coming from FL Studio to Reason after i seen a few of his videos ,i think he has the best Reason channel on YT to be honest, a friend of mines says he's a Ghost Producer for somebody at Interscope Records

User avatar
Blamsoft
Posts: 100
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 22 May 2020

VHS wrote:
19 May 2020
You may have an agreement with them, but I figured I should let you know Cymatics has been releasing wavetables from Expanse. They mostly change the names which seems shady. Though one in Xfer Serum Starter Pack is just called PWM Exode (Exode PWM 1 in Expanse)
Would you mind contacting info@blamsoft.com to discuss this?

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

Tiny Montgomery wrote:
22 May 2020
Draw a melody in to the piano roll. Put half time vst on that. Do the same ol trap beat on top. 808 bass. Title the video "Why y'all producers sleepin' on the best DAW ever Reason 11.3!". Post video to you tube.
he doesn't just do trap either he does R&B and he has a few videos were he flipped a 90's R&B sample, you cant take no credit from this guy he's dope
R&B video-
Sample video-

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 6894
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 May 2020

So this guy removed the exode refill and then left the others?

And now looks like he only removed the info about what ReFills they are that he is selling illegally.

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 224
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 May 2020

hello,

i liked the guy's music and videos
until i found out that he copped shit that wasn't his and resold it
lost all respect for him immediately
wouldn't hang out in a bar with him
wouldn't hang out on the stoop with him either
!@$%$$##@!! thief
i deleted all reference to him on my computer

cheers,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

littlejam wrote:
22 May 2020
hello,

i liked the guy's music and videos
until i found out that he copped shit that wasn't his and resold it
lost all respect for him immediately
wouldn't hang out in a bar with him
wouldn't hang out on the stoop with him either
!@$%$$##@!! thief
i deleted all reference to him on my computer

cheers,

j
u sound so angry , lol i doubt if he really cares who you are or if he's on your computer or not, you ppl are weird :lol: :lol:

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

I got the wavrunnerz bundle and its loaded!! , the refills i don't even use or care for to be honest , looks like he's just giving use a lil extra, his drum kits and midi packs are beastly! shout out to Sefnitty i will inbox him and let him know that he's a topic in here tho!

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 224
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 May 2020

hello,

sef nitty is still a dick because he's stealing things
that is not right
has the man have no morals or honesty or integrity
it doesn't matter how dope his music is
he's just a bitch
his bundles are loaded with other more talented people's stuff
he could've contacted the developers and made a deal
instead sef nitty steals from people
how can you be friends with a person like that?

cheers,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

littlejam wrote:
22 May 2020
hello,

sef nitty is still a dick because he's stealing things
that is not right
has the man have no morals or honesty or integrity
it doesn't matter how dope his music is
he's just a bitch
his bundles are loaded with other more talented people's stuff
he could've contacted the developers and made a deal
instead sef nitty steals from people
how can you be friends with a person like that?

cheers,

j
you do alot of name calling over the internet like a internet thug lol, i doubt you would say that to him in person tho , you making yaself look bad bruh

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

this dude is nice man yall could learn some things, seriously i haven't seen no other reason channel making beats like this

stp2015
Posts: 261
Joined: 02 Feb 2016

Post 22 May 2020

OLBAiD999 wrote:
22 May 2020
this dude is nice man yall could learn some things, seriously i haven't seen no other reason channel making beats like this
Whats up Sef? Nice to see you here.

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

stp2015 wrote:
22 May 2020
OLBAiD999 wrote:
22 May 2020
this dude is nice man yall could learn some things, seriously i haven't seen no other reason channel making beats like this
Whats up Sef? Nice to see you here.
yup its me Sefnitty i guess lol im here

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

This Sefnitty who wanted smoke? drop the addy i can pull up ASAP

OLBAiD999
Posts: 24
Joined: 21 May 2020

Post 22 May 2020

littlejam wrote:
22 May 2020
hello,

sef nitty is still a dick because he's stealing things
that is not right
has the man have no morals or honesty or integrity
it doesn't matter how dope his music is
he's just a bitch
his bundles are loaded with other more talented people's stuff
he could've contacted the developers and made a deal
instead sef nitty steals from people
how can you be friends with a person like that?

cheers,

j
where you located bro? i can be there in 2.5, i got the IP tracker on deck too :puf_smile:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 1028
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Colombia

Post 22 May 2020

Pretending to be someone else and praising yourself. Wrongdoing regarding the refills thing aside, that's quite a loser move.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests