Syncing Grain & Europa

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
davinci242

01 May 2020

Is there REALLY no way to sync Grain and Europa to tempo?

Reason was the first DAW I ever used back in like 2008. I bought the latest version of Reason a year or two ago due to the advertisements of these racks and it feels almost like false advertisement. Any time you try and play almost all of these patches with the song all it does is create out of key noises and off-tempo rhythmic qualities. This was not how it was advertised when they introduced them in their video content.

I've made some cool effects with it, but I've always had to circle back and make it fit using Ableton or Elastic Audio on PT and just hope that it works.

Am I missing something here? It seems like a no-brainer feature to include on release but I've been severely disappointed by their performance considering all of their interesting capabilities.

praznovsky.m
Competition Winner

02 May 2020

Hi.

I don't understand the question. Could you specify it more, because both, tempo and tone are sequencer related.

Oquasec

02 May 2020

Elastic audio?
What? That's a Reason 7 addition/NN19 feature.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Seckin

02 May 2020

You sound like you're doing something totally wrong but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.
If you can't make a hit with Malstrom, Subtractor and Redrum, you can't make a hit at all.

• Information