Faked Vierring Mod

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Catblack

06 Apr 2020

About 2 and a half years ago I started sifting through the Internet Archives Wayback Machine, looking at old Reason websites. To me, having used Reason since Dec 2000, there's a huge amount of history that goes with it. I think I've got an old folder of rns files from the old Reason Station website for instance. But when you find someone's old site and hear what they were doing sonicly, you get an appreciation for where they were artistically and creatively.

So somewhere in the middle of this historical delving, following link pages and webrings (remember those?) I ran across a Japanese blog from a user named Squeezeman. He's made a wonderful refill called Squeezeman Custom Shop, which has an early version saved, but not the later updates to it he did. (It has some great guitar amp combis in it too.) But that's not what I want to share. I want to share what I think was the best sonic surprise I found...

Another Japanese user named Sequence K shared his Reason version of the Reaktor Vierring plugin. (Wayback machine link here, you'll need to search 'vierring' to find the post discussing it.) And then Squeezeman modified it and put it on his blog. There's a link to the RNS file there if you want to check it out.

It sounds a lot like what Irresistible Force (Mixmaster Morris) put on their track Power in the second half. Check it out if your stuck at home and have time.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

Reasonable man

06 Apr 2020

Thankyou

Been Using Reason since 2000?. Jaysus. I only got my first computer in 2016 (long shamfull story). Your the Mr Miagi of Reason!

• Information