Bouncing Single Channels (ReDrum)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Nakoben47

31 Mar 2020

Hello,

how can i bounce single channels from redrum? 1 year ago I saw this in a tutorial video on youtube, and did it myself, but now I can't find the function anymore.

So this is how I remember it:

After "Copy pattern to track", I went to the sequencer, right-clicked on something and there was a function like "split in single tracks", so I had all my ReDrum channels laid out on single tracks.

I can't find this function, where is it? I refuse to solo every channel and then click export!!!!!

pls help, thx

Desmondblack
Competition Winner

31 Mar 2020

Go to Window, then Show Tool Window, Extract Notes to Lanes, Move.

Good luck!
Can't produce in the bedroom - people are sleeping there!

selig
RE Developer

31 Mar 2020

Nakoben47 wrote:
31 Mar 2020
Hello,

how can i bounce single channels from redrum? 1 year ago I saw this in a tutorial video on youtube, and did it myself, but now I can't find the function anymore.

After "Copy pattern to track", I went to the sequencer, right-clicked on something and there was a function like "split in single tracks", so I had all my ReDrum channels laid out on single tracks.

I can't find this function, where is it? I refuse to solo every channel and then click export!!!!!

pls help, thx
You're describing how to get MIDI notes on separate lanes, but you're asking how to bounce to separate AUDIO tracks right?
To do the latter, you'll need to connect each output to it's own mix channel, then select "Bounce Mixer Channels" and set things to your liking - then bounce! Make sense?
Selig Audio, LLC

Nakoben47

31 Mar 2020

Desmondblack wrote:
31 Mar 2020
Go to Window, then Show Tool Window, Extract Notes to Lanes, Move.

Good luck!
This is what I was looking for, thank you so much!
selig wrote:
31 Mar 2020
Nakoben47 wrote:
31 Mar 2020
Hello,

pls help, thx
You're describing how to get MIDI notes on separate lanes, but you're asking how to bounce to separate AUDIO tracks right?
To do the latter, you'll need to connect each output to it's own mix channel, then select "Bounce Mixer Channels" and set things to your liking - then bounce! Make sense?
You are absolutely right, I remebered this different.

So after working with Reason 10 years, this is my first time I have to make my own combinator patch.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT:
Combinator won't work either, will it? Because it's again only single Track in the sequencer.

So... I will just create a new default Session, where all channels from the ReDrum are connected to single mix channels.

• Information