Help Finding or Recreating an old Reason Patch

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
soundofbrad

25 Mar 2020

Hello all,

This is my first time here and my first post. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this question. If not my apologies. Please let me know where it should be.

I am trying to help recreate a track that has a patch from the old Reason Producer Pack (I think that was like version 5).
I no longer have Reason and was wondering if anyone would be interested it taking a listen to see if they recognize the patch that was used or recreate it and maybe output the audio from that patch for me to use in this production. I have downloaded the trial of the latest version of Reason Rack but have been unable to locate the patch.
I'm sure it was a stock patch because I am not much of a synth guy and would not have ventured far off from stock sounds. I also feel pretty sure it was a arpeggio or sequence patch but could have also been a combinator patch.

I am happy to post or send a short audio clip with the sound if anyone is willing to help.

Regards

Brad

• Information