Sonic Talk discuss BeatMap Player

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Faastwalker

11 Mar 2020

........... and they all love, love, love it :thumbs_up:

PhillipOrdonez

11 Mar 2020

I love it too.

joeyluck

11 Mar 2020

:thumbs_up: Cool to see it received so well and even cooler to see them talk about something Reason related for a pretty good chunk of time. Usually it goes something like this: "Hey did you guys see this? A new version of Reason...(30 seconds later)...what else should we talk about?"

Neo

11 Mar 2020

Speaking of hurt feelings, I actually skipped this update lol. I look forward to them talking up Version 12 when it eventually drops.. whenever that will be. Always nice to see Reason get some acknowledgment.

33:49 https://www.youtube.com/embed/LypBdl5VNRI?start=2029
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

Faastwalker

12 Mar 2020

joeyluck wrote:
11 Mar 2020
:thumbs_up: Cool to see it received so well and even cooler to see them talk about something Reason related for a pretty good chunk of time. Usually it goes something like this: "Hey did you guys see this? A new version of Reason...(30 seconds later)...what else should we talk about?"
Yes, They don't usually have a great deal of time for Reason. There was a bigger discussion about Figure than I've ever heard on there about Reason. Until now. I messaged suggesting Nick Batt should review Reason 11. He seemed very taken with BeatMap. I think more people would love Reason if they tried it. It does feel like it's getting more love these days. It used to get a pretty frosty or even hostile response outside of Reason user circles. Much less so these days.

Faastwalker

12 Mar 2020

........... actually is BeatMap included in the latest Reason 11 upgrade?

PhillipOrdonez

12 Mar 2020

Yes, it is part of Reason 11, it is built into Reason as a stock device isn't it?

They failed to mention of someone buys the intro or whatever cheapest version, it is still purchasable from the shop, so no need to buy full Reason just to get it.

groggy1

13 Mar 2020

joeyluck wrote:
11 Mar 2020
+1

Agreed, this is the first time I saw them talk about Reason for an extended period, or really seem excited about it. Totally made me smile

joeyluck

13 Mar 2020

groggy1 wrote:
13 Mar 2020
joeyluck wrote:
11 Mar 2020
+1

Agreed, this is the first time I saw them talk about Reason for an extended period, or really seem excited about it. Totally made me smile
Faastwalker wrote:
12 Mar 2020
Yes, They don't usually have a great deal of time for Reason. There was a bigger discussion about Figure than I've ever heard on there about Reason. Until now. I messaged suggesting Nick Batt should review Reason 11. He seemed very taken with BeatMap. I think more people would love Reason if they tried it. It does feel like it's getting more love these days. It used to get a pretty frosty or even hostile response outside of Reason user circles. Much less so these days.
Yeah it's great. Now that the Rack is available as a plugin, Reason can be more relative to many more people. Speaking of, I've seen a higher frequency of Reason videos popping up on YouTube now than I have seen in the past. So that's pretty cool too. While there's a group of Reason users claiming that the RE format is dead, another large group of new users and return users are getting excited about it :thumbs_up:

Boombastix
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2020

So the Midi out was a big thing for him to upgrade, and then they got this big feature among many other YouTuber's featuring the midi out function.

It almost makes me think Reason should officially come out and say thank you to the Reason Talk users for pushing so hard on the midi out feature, that they actually buckled and did it. (The RRP itself was an idea here as well by the way looooong before it happened)
Now on to the RRP VST hosting and VST midi out... You know what's that is about...
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Loque

13 Mar 2020

Boombastix wrote:
13 Mar 2020
So the Midi out was a big thing for him to upgrade, and then they got this big feature among many other YouTuber's featuring the midi out function.

It almost makes me think Reason should officially come out and say thank you to the Reason Talk users for pushing so hard on the midi out feature, that they actually buckled and did it. (The RRP itself was an idea here as well by the way looooong before it happened)
Now on to the RRP VST hosting and VST midi out... You know what's that is about...
I agree to the RRP.

The MIDI out was requested everywhere, probably from old Reason users which knew what Reason can do...
Reason12, Win10

tobypearce

13 Mar 2020

This is good to see!
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

Faastwalker

13 Mar 2020

Loque wrote:
13 Mar 2020
The MIDI out was requested everywhere, probably from old Reason users which knew what Reason can do...
I'd love to find the old Propellerhead forums archived somewhere to browse through the 'MIDI-out for Reason' thread :D It was epic.

• Information