I have reason on pc if i bought a mc would i have to rebuy reason or can my license be used on mac as well?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Pajor Hill

10 Mar 2020

By just downloading through my account and having the reason account notice that i logged in via my mac to download reason again?

Also what about vst i have on my pc would i have to rebuy them as well?
Listen, Like and Follow

Jmax

10 Mar 2020

Yeah, you own Reason which is both versions. From your account you can download either one.

EnochLight

10 Mar 2020

Pajor Hill wrote:
10 Mar 2020
By just downloading through my account and having the reason account notice that i logged in via my mac to download reason again?

Also what about vst i have on my pc would i have to rebuy them as well?
To add to what Jmax said, you can download and install Reason on as many computers as you want - both Mac and PC. You're just not supposed to run more than one instance at a time.

Enjoy!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

doctecazoid

10 Mar 2020

Also: I have purchased a number of VSTs from Arturia and Native Instruments, among others. I've had no problems getting them installed on both my Windows and Mac machines, and using them in Reason on both machines.

• Information