Loop Function Not Working

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
mperfectsoul

09 Feb 2020

Hello to all,

Has anyone experienced the loop function not working? I upgraded Reason 10.1 to 10.4 and when I tried to loop a sample. The loop function wouldn’t work. I tried to install 10.1 again but it still doesn’t work. I upgraded to Reason 11 and I’m still having the same issue. Does anyone know a solution to this issue. Thanks in advance.

Antoine

selig
RE Developer

10 Feb 2020

mperfectsoul wrote:
09 Feb 2020
Hello to all,

Has anyone experienced the loop function not working? I upgraded Reason 10.1 to 10.4 and when I tried to loop a sample. The loop function wouldn’t work. I tried to install 10.1 again but it still doesn’t work. I upgraded to Reason 11 and I’m still having the same issue. Does anyone know a solution to this issue. Thanks in advance.

Antoine
Need more information - do you mean looping in the sample editor, or one of the samplers (or something else)?
I've had no problem recently looping in NNXT and in the Sample Editor, I'm on Reason 11.
Selig Audio, LLC

PhillipOrdonez

10 Feb 2020

We need a step by step walkthrough what you are doing and are trying to achieve.

Noiserunner

10 Feb 2020

Could it be that the problem is solved in the meantime?
mperfectsoul wrote:
09 Feb 2020
ok I stumbled on another poet online. It has something to do with the control surfaces. I went in and deselected all the control surfaces and the loop and click functioned worked. Previously I was using Maschine and it must have been the way I configured it or something.
(MacBook Pro 13", some soft- and hardware)

• Information