Does this exist?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
graeme75

30 Jan 2020

Hi
This may have to be moved to Tutorials and Techniques forum, but does such a place exist where it mentions how to do common effects in Reason or any other DAW?

A resource where they have compiled the common effects and it tells you how to reproduce them. Effects such as a tape stop or a tape spooling round or a vinyl record is stuckand repeating same phrase (which is what i need to reproduce and stuck on how to do it in reason) which is what go me thinking of this?

TIA

Cheers
Graeme

mcatalao
Competition Winner

30 Jan 2020

I don't know if there's a "place" like that but theres a thread here about common and known effects and the counterpart in reason.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7253897

hope it helps.

Loque

30 Jan 2020

Or in the Tutorials section:
viewforum.php?f=5
Reason12, Win10

SynthGang

30 Jan 2020

graeme75 wrote:
30 Jan 2020

A resource where they have compiled the common effects and it tells you how to reproduce them. Effects such as a tape stop or a tape spooling round or a vinyl record is stuckand repeating same phrase (which is what i need to reproduce and stuck on how to do it in reason) which is what go me thinking of this?

TIA

Cheers
Graeme
I think the Glitch RE (check Prop Shop) would be a perfect match for you! It's inexpensive and is easy to use and can do everything you mentioned. If you're looking for something fancier you should check out iZotope's Stutter Edit!

• Information