add extra synths to reason 11 intro?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
woutor

24 Jan 2020

hi all (i just posted this but its not there so maybe it has some delay and it will post this twice :?)

today i bought reason 11 intro :puf_smile: :puf_smile: :puf_smile:
sadly i discovered my favorite synth is not included: the Malstrom! :(:(:(:( :thumbs_down:
is it possible to add/download/buy the Maltrom synth seperately and add this to reason 11 intro?

thanks a million! :)

enossified

27 Jan 2020

The only way to get the missing devices is to upgrade to the full version of Reason. You can buy REs, though.

DrGOA®

28 Jan 2020

is it possible to add/download/buy the Maltrom synth seperately and add this to reason 11 intro?
No. The only way (as enossified said) is to upgrade to full version.

Jackjackdaw

28 Jan 2020

Which makes Malstrom a very expensive synth if that's all your after! I wouldn't be too disappointed though. Europa is awesome and there are a ton on great synths in the Re shop.

chaosroyale

28 Jan 2020

Malstrom is still the GOAT as far as Reason's native devices go, though. It's the only one I would be happy keeping exactly the same when updating it to RE format for a future version (which is going to be necessary sooner or later or there will never be a new UI).

Sure, I would be happy if they added extra waveforms and filters, but not at the expense of the simplicity, character, and fun of the original. It is not the "most powerful" device in Reason, but it is certainly one of the most beloved and inspiring, and that counts for a lot.
Jackjackdaw wrote:
28 Jan 2020
Which makes Malstrom a very expensive synth if that's all your after! I wouldn't be too disappointed though. Europa is awesome and there are a ton on great synths in the Re shop.

scratchnsnifff

28 Jan 2020

chaosroyale wrote:
28 Jan 2020
Malstrom is still the GOAT as far as Reason's native devices go, though. It's the only one I would be happy keeping exactly the same when updating it to RE format for a future version (which is going to be necessary sooner or later or there will never be a new UI).

Sure, I would be happy if they added extra waveforms and filters, but not at the expense of the simplicity, character, and fun of the original. It is not the "most powerful" device in Reason, but it is certainly one of the most beloved and inspiring, and that counts for a lot.
Jackjackdaw wrote:
28 Jan 2020
I love malström.

By far my most used synth

Grain is amazing and the grain oscillator is basically malströms grain table oscillator

So if someone goes from Intro to full, at least there is a ton of extra content/features along with it
Mayor of plucktown :evil:

• Information