Activations

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Barriott

28 Nov 2019

Hey.

Does any one have and experience with messing around with activations. Arturia allows 5 different activations that can be run simultaneously. Pretty rad right?

Me and my pal take it in turns turns to go to each others house making music and it means carting all my shite to his house. He has a computer and a decent set of monitors .. no audio interface.. but they're fairly inexpensive.

My question is if you haven't already guessed is is it possible to run multiple instances of reason on the same licence. Or can I deactivate my computer and activate his?

All help appreciated

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Nov 2019

Barriott wrote:
28 Nov 2019
Hey.

Does any one have and experience with messing around with activations. Arturia allows 5 different activations that can be run simultaneously. Pretty rad right?

Me and my pal take it in turns turns to go to each others house making music and it means carting all my shite to his house. He has a computer and a decent set of monitors .. no audio interface.. but they're fairly inexpensive.

My question is if you haven't already guessed is is it possible to run multiple instances of reason on the same licence. Or can I deactivate my computer and activate his?

All help appreciated
Just use online verification. Login at your house or login at his house or login at whoever’s house you’re at. As long as you’re only using one instance of Reason at any one time you’re fine.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information